Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Owners of "Falster Station" | Independent Miners Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmission...

[Image: uafIlHt.jpg]
Sender: A. Lancaster
Origin: Freeport 1, Omega 3-system
Encryption: High

Decrypting..

Priority: Standard
Subject: An attack on Falster Station

Greetings sir or madam,

Recently, several distress signals were sent from your Falster Station installation in Omega-3. It came under brief fire from an unknown vessel, callsign CL<^>El.Ninho. Unable to scan the vessel or make contact with it, and arriving just in time to see the base guns decommission it, I thought I'd let you know.

I notified a group of freelancers that had recently passed through of the threat and had them stay clear until the threat was removed.

-transmission ends-
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Jack Henderson

¤ TARGET-ID: A. Lancaster

¤ SUBJECT: Message to A. Lancaster

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Dear Ms. Lancaster,

Thank you for reporting the incident to the Guild, your presence at the scene is valuable to us and we appreciate any help that is offered in keeping civilian installations safe from harm. The Corsairs have a history of trying to exploit the civilian infrastructure for their own criminal advantage - something we are trying to contain or counter.

Your pictures are taken to the analysts to determine whether the turret locations are working as intended.

I would like to pay you a bonus for the report and the data that will help the Guild in improving their Omega defenses.

Therefore, please let me know a bank account.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Henderson
Operations Coordinations

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤
Incoming transmission...

[Image: uafIlHt.jpg]
Sender: A. Sullivan
Origin: Sabah Shipyard, Coronado-system
Encryption: High

Decrypting..

Priority: Standard
Subject: An attack on Falster Station

My vault is on IG|Quinquereme_EXODUS. Also I'm currently away for another project, so I won't be able to see anymore of these incidents nor do I know if anyone else will. Therefore I believe it would be best to send one of your officials to check up on the base every so often.

-transmission ends-
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Jack Henderson

¤ TARGET-ID: A. Lancaster

¤ SUBJECT: Message to A. Lancaster

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Dear Ms. Lancaster,

The base has been checked up on right after the incident and was found to be suffering zero damage. The shielding is powerful, and it seems that the attacker was repelled quickly by stationary and turret gunfire, however - and I agree there - one cannot be too cautious and the Guild will increase patrols around the base.

A bonus of 10.000.000 credits has been sent to your vault. Thank you again for your valuable service to the Guild and good luck with your new endeavours, Ms. Lancaster.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Henderson
Operations Coordinations

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤