Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sapphire Raven || From: Enma Loyola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: saqwDKv.png]

COMM-ID: Enma Loyola
TARGET-ID: Sapphire Raven

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Hello Raven,

I've heard that you got some problems with the Order those days. I guess you will be interested in this, I have detected the Order battleship close to Coronado anomaly in Cortez system. Not sure if it was coming for you, but it cloaked away as soon as I got there.

I did some basic scanning, including the armor specification and some other things. Attachments are right below:

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

- Loyola.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: DTBxohr.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT: -

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Thanks...?

Riiiii-iight... I'm aware of this particular captain and their tendency to be beyond stupid - enough to give mentally handicapped people credit for their intellect. They're nothing more than a child with a gun.

But. My bigger question is; Why? Why are you showing me this? As far as I recall, you're against us.

[Image: 976nCIp.png]

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: saqwDKv.png]

COMM-ID: Enma Loyola
TARGET-ID: Sapphire Raven

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

You are welcome.

Why? I have my reasons, first of all I still owe you something. I remember you dragging me out of Core brainwash machine at the moment when I was completely lost. Yes, we part our ways indeed, but usully I don't forget the good deeds and trying to pay my bills. Don't have any illusions, you and your battlegroup are my enemies, but that's personal. Same comes to Leo and Chris if they are still there.

Second and even more important reason is I really don't want the Order to start up metastases at the Barrier. I hope my reasoning here is clear and understanable. For now you and your people are the lesser evil.

- Loyola.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED