Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Admiral Jeremy Hunter || Overwatch internal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

To Admiral Jeremy Hunter, 3rd battlegroup "Gallant Dawn". I am back from meeting the Lane Hackers in California system some time back. I will need you for another task requiring... a more diplomatic approach before we call upon escalation of force.

The Lane Hackers provided irrebutable evidence of Hellfire Legion Primary Fleet pilot destroying Liberty Navy vessel in cohort with Nomad entity, with both forces parting their ways without as much as an angry stare towards each other. While Commonwealth is to be protected just as equally as rest of the greater Colonies, we must remain vigilant to weed out the infestation wherever it appears. As such, this is the task I require you to accomplish: Approach the Hellfire Legion and inquire about whereabouts of said pilot, then demand his handover to 1st Battlegroup "Wargods" for tests to determine whether individual is infected or not. The condition that The Order conducts the process, onboard our own assets is unconditional and in event of refusal we cannot exclude that Hellfire Legion Command has fell to the enemy in this way or another.

Of course, I have the evidence as I am providing in the attachment. I do not care that Hackers and Legion are at war, we are above their internal struggles ESPECIALLY in event of major Slomon K'Hara incursion into House of Liberty. I want the Legion to know that well, and entire event be conducted peacefully if possible. Either way, this pilot is our enemy no matter his rank he is taking advantage of in the Legion. What remains to be established is whether he is infected, a Specter or suffers from uncomprehensive stupidity beyond any reason - either way we cannot allow such behaviour to happen again, given the fact that Hackers insist that they are Battlegroup's Auxesia main benefactor.

Lane Hacker report

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
O.C.V. Fedayeen

Desperta Ferro