Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The National Council, From: Jasper Hopkins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jasper opens up his holo book and begins typing an encoded message to the National Council.

[Image: BI0SWjP.jpg]

Name: Jasper "Casper" Hopkins

Vessel: BW Dromedary

Encryption: Medium

Hey there this is Jasper a lone smuggler of sorts. I am reaching out to you today to possibly be able to ship some of that fine orange dream ya got there I thought I could just dock and get me a cargo full but some of your armed guards stopped me said I needed some sort of clearance to gain access to the shipping port. Guess not knowing who I am that is understandable. So let me introduce myself names Jasper but my friends call me Casper either or ya can call me though. I used to move some of that product of yours through the streets of Berlin but things got a little hot there so Im changing some things up thought I take the other end of the transaction seems the paycheck is nicer. Well not sure what else ya want to know but if ya want to meet up that's fine. Not to sure if ya guys require permits to haul that stuff, like I said new around these parts. Look forward to hearing from ya!

Signed,
Jasper Hopkins

====Boosting Signal Range====
[Image: HlxvrkW.jpg]

COMM-ID: Rosa Veraz
TARGET-ID: Jasper Hopkins

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Hola señor Hopkins,

You did well contacting us. Your wish is to acquire the Orange Dream to gain your own profit from it?
This is no problem at all. It is even a welcome request. Helping us to spread the Dream is a nice thing.
About your trouble with said guards. You probably only landed at the wrong family's shipping port. A few of them are still acting conservative and dislike selling Cardamine to foreigners.

You may use the Veraz' family shipping port to acquire it once you told me a little bit more about yourself. Me and my family have no trouble selling it to independent smugglers such as you but like most others complete strangers are a no-go. What I wish to know? What did you smuggle before? How experienced are you? Why did you start to smuggle?

This should be all. Rosa Veraz out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: BI0SWjP.jpg]

Name: Jasper "Casper" Hopkins

Receiver: Rosa Veraz

Encryption: Medium

Hello there Ms. Veraz,

I glad to of reached someone with my communications. Seems I was unaware multiple familys owned different ports. So to get to it let me answer those questions of yours, I used to run multiple housings that where used for storing and distributing cardamine throughout the cities of Planet New Berlin. To be honest with you I may not have much experience with actually getting the goods planet side but am looking for the opportunity to prove myself worthy of working with the Veraz family. For your last question I decided to start smuggling since my housings on New Berlin got raided by the Rheinland Federal Police I dont believe they have linked me to housing units but I did not want to take that chance. Which brings me here to you today, perhaps a small test shipment to prove my use to the Veraz family. My vessel is moored at your docking bay please let me know your decision when you can...Im running low on credits...but thats my issue hear from ya soon!

Signed,
Jasper Hopkins
====Re-Transmitting====
[Image: HlxvrkW.jpg]

COMM-ID: Rosa Veraz
TARGET-ID: Jasper Hopkins

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Hola again señor Hopkins,

It is nice to hear that you already have experience with redistributing the "Orange Dream" and I am glad to hear that the Police forces in Rheinland aren't aware of what you have done. This could be useful in the future.

Anyways you already proposed a very nice idea to prove yourself worth it.
I thought about a small list of goods you could gather for me.

I offer you a payment of 12.000.000 Sirian Credits for this job once you delivered me proofs of the goods origin as well as them having been delivered.

Waiting for your response. Rosa Veraz out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

====Incoming Transmission====

Transmission Linked

Receiver: Rosa Veraz

Subject: The Test

First off I would like to thank you for your time in allowing me to work with your family. As for those products your looking for consider it done though for those artifacts it may take me some time to find a dealer those corsairs aren't a friendly bunch and I might need to move towards the inner systems. I will leave this channel open and reach out to you once the job is done.

Signed,

Jasper Hopkins

====Transmission Pending====