Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Oracles | From: Ezrael Vertiga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2tm09.gif]

:::[INCOMING E-TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED FEED]:::
:::[FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: Worth of Unschuld
E-Encryption: [Image: encryption_e_by_rhulaner-da8y3db.gif]

To whom it may concerns,

my name is Ezrael Vertiga. I'm pretty sure you know already about me.

I hereby request a meeting with an Exarch. I want to negotiate about the freedom of Agent Unschuld and her nomad incubus called 'Sans Valeur'. As you already know, I am aware of the location of the Shrine and we can meet there, if you wish.

Safe skies.

Ezrael Vertiga
TRANSMISSION RELAY OPEN

[Image: mIfiW4c.png]

Neural Net ID: "Laguna"

Signal strength: Maximum

Encryption: Aegis A4870 - Absolute encryption level.

Topic: Unschuld

Master Vertiga,

Sorry for a delay, master Teacher is meditating and currently unavailable to reach an equal communication link to contact with you. So as the xenoexpert, as well as the member of the Church, I will dare to talk to you personally.

So... Extracting an Incubi, huh? You see... It's not that easy. Throughout the infestation, the Incubi acclimitades with it's host, up to it's neural net. They become a united person. Two sides of the coin. You can't just get rid of the Incubi's mind. It will take a long operation on neural system, which could probably cause a clinical death of both patients, because there's no known possibility to do it safely.

Besides, what is the exact reason of this? Why do you want to devide Unschuld? As far as we know, her life changed in the better way, after she received an additional part of herself. Being watched by the Spirits isn't that bad.

I will await for your response.

Laguna out.
TRANSMISSION RELAY CLOSED

Laguna,

I believe there is a misunderstanding. I'm enough into the matter of the nomadic infestation itself. I know very well how all this works, as Sans Valeur and Agent Unschuld have told me. This is not about extracting them, but freeing them from their work, permanently. I am fully aware that Agent Unschuld can't just stop doing her work for das Wilde. Her work endangers us. Therefore, we need to negotiate how we can change this. I want her to be able to stop her work for the nomads. Leave the job to someone else.

The same for Sans Valeur, as this incubus has become part of my crew and family. I'm sure it has only the best intentions to Unschuld and me, and since I don't want Sans Valeur to leave, I want it to be able to stay with us, just without working for you anymore.

However, I really would prefer to talk about this face to face, if you don't mind. Is that possible for you?

Safe skies.

Ezrael Vertiga
TRANSMISSION RELAY OPEN

Topic: Unschuld

Master Vertiga,

This claryfies everything. Of course personal meeting will make everything easier. I would like to meet you onboard of the "Archangel" vessel. It's a defective Siege Cruiser, which is hiding in Omega-49. Let's say... In 07.09.823 A.S., at 18:00 SMT. Deal?

Laguna out.

Not the Shrine then. I see.

The time and location are acceptable. See you there.

Safe skies.

Ezrael Vertiga
TRANSMISSION RELAY OPEN

Topic: Meeting

Master Vertiga,

I had successfully arrived at The Archangel. We will wait for your appearence in Omega-49 system, 3H sector.

Laguna out.