Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BPA, Cc: BAF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmission...

Sender: A. Sullivan
Origin: Freeport 1, Omega 3-system
Encryption: High

Decrypting..

Priority: High
Subject: Human trafficking

Greetings,

I am Andra Sullivan, commanding officer of Zoner Colony ship "Exodus", currently guarding the assets of the Confederation of Freeports and BAF in Omega-3.

It is with great disgust that I report to you the following;

On 05.09.823, approximately 22:00 Sirius time, a Mammoth transport traversed by the Freeport. Upon scanning their cargohold, I found that it was packed with people.

The vessel did not comply, they simply silenced their comms and went on their way. As the vicinity of Freeport 1 is a NFZ, I was unable to disable the ship's engines. A detailed comms log follows below

-transmission ends-
[Image: H05dXRr.png]

Mr Sullivan,

I have already responded to your presence in Bretonian space, and I believe I was pretty clear about that, so we'll put that to one side for now.

I'm afraid you will find that Bretonia has no laws relating to what ships may be used in transporting passengers, or other peoples, excepting those ships listed in Article 3.13 of the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law. As such, I can do no more than advise you that if you feel such a change should be made, you should submit your findings to the Bretonian Government.

On behalf of Her Majesty the Queen, and Her People in the Realm of Bretonia,

Fleet Admiral Michelle O'Brian
First Sea Lord
Commander of Her Majesty's Armed Forces

Bretonian Command
Greetings Commander Andra Sullivan

The Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law doesn't deem illegal the transportation of Human beings in containers or any other cargo vessel.

The Bretonia Police Authority can only appeal to the humanity of those captains.

Regardless, your report will be noted and passed to the Government