Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Auxesia | From: [FL-ER]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZWfRcTpgjvK562a2rPfgqKGVN3gwjyCLn4sceTZ-...-h176-p-no]

Good Evening.

I believe you know why i am contacting you , but in any case i will say it.

I've been informed that two of our pilots engaged your vessels. To top this all off , they did this in defense of a Lane Hacker. This goes against everything our group stands for. They attacked the Crayterian Republic and your ships and there is no excuse nor reason that could possibly justify this action.

This will surely never happen again. We don't wish to have any hostilities towards the Auxesians and the Crayterian people.

The attackers looked confused and were giving me vague infomation to why they actually decided to help the Hacker,however I've spoken personally with the individuals behind this incident and they clearly understand now what they have done is ilegal and wrong.You can rest assured that we have no connection with the hackers and we don't plan on having any diplomatic relations with them. The two pilots behind this have already been warned and if they are to repeat this, they will face bigger consequeances.

We bare no ill will for the Auxesia and we hope to keep neutrality between our groups.

[Image: 44.png]
[Image: TVPB01H.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Endurance
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: HIGH
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Statement

____

Mister Nunes.

Apologies for the delay of response. Recent conflict rising in the Borderworlds has taken up a significant amount of my time.

Be that as it may, the entire situation was quite full of miscommunication. I personally removed one of your pilots from the field when his bomber opened fire upon the Ares. The Crayterian people have found those actions to be borderline unforgivable.

But we are not the Crayterians.

We do not care about a conflict with your group. I see potential use in you. Thus, in terms of what you may do to earn our forgiveness, I have some requests.

- Your organization will deliver 10,000 Food Rations and 5,000 Optronic Arrays to Barrier Gate Station, Storage Zeta-Seven and provide evidence of doing so.

- Any contact with the organization known as the Order and your group will be cut. This is not so much a request, but advice. The Order have recently been detected firing upon civilians who do not see their way. They are criminals, terrorists and led by a megalomaniac who has seen fit to turn them in to a personal Empire. For your own safety, we urge you to avoid all contact and report any Order ships discovered within the Independent Borderworlds to us.

Reasonable enough, don't you think? I trust there will be no problems in the future once the above is done. It may even open up potential business arrangements in the future.

- Curator Endurance

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
»»»

[Image: vkMkAzH__b0D6qkZnDG-JOIAQVxSUuBcca-Suz8b...0-h1080-no]

:::USER ID: Chief Engineer Wallace

:::ENCRYPTION: ACTIVE

:::LOCATION: Warship Faro

:::RECIPIENT: Curator Endurance

:::SUBJECT: Making Amends

STARTING COMMUNICATION
»»»

Gretings Curator Endurance. My name is Wallace, I am the Chief Engineer of [FL-ER], nice to meet you.

As a token of good will and hope of a thriving future, we have accepted your request and have already finished with the deliveries you asked.

You may check the logs on this: link

I hope we can put this matter behind us and find common ground. I share your opinion, I believe we have more to benefit if we work together instead of stepping on each others toes.

We specialize in transportation and repairs, and from what I can gather from the small observations i've made of your group, you specialize in fighting and stopping criminal activity. I dare say we might fit well together. As freelancers... I think an understanding and possibly an alliance between our two groups might not be a far fetched idea.

I thank you for your understanding and fairness Curator. May we speak again soon!

Chief Engineer Wallace, Signing out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED