Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Crayterian Republic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: FJWFvSf.png]

To our esteemed allies of Coronado,

We regret to inform you that the Order has made their move and attacked our forces. While it occurred outside of your territory, we cannot tolerate their existence within the Independent Worlds. Their arrogance and ignorance, repeated provocation attempts and assaults have - until now - been ignored with candor for your people. Retaliation is under way.

With respect for the Crayter Republic, we retain our stance of non-aggression within the system of Coronado towards their forces as per your request. However, the Order's existence elsewhere in the Independent Worlds will not be tolerated. We ask as friends of the Republic and neighbors that you do not interfere with this conflict to maintain the relationship your people have with their organization.

With respect,

Curator Endurance & The Inner Phalanx

[Image: S6fUqMZ.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Communications

Curator Endurance & The Inner Phalanx,

Good evening, you bring to us a serious matter. A matter that needs alot of answers and questions, and has two sides too it. You are informing us of a matter that happened outside of Crayterian space which is close to our home, but is not breaking any of our laws.

It is clear that you and your people are very frustrated on this matter, similar to the Bounty Hunters Guild that occurred a few weeks ago. I am going to be honest with you and I am dissapointed with both yourself and The Order.

Did I not request, well more like a demand for yourself as Auxesians and for The Order to stay out of each others way? Stay away from each other operations while in the same region.

From this moment on I hereby request you to not retaliate in any way, any shape, or any form. This will only make the situation worst, but not only that but it could lead to many innocent peoples lives lost. Coronado and Crayter space is no war zone.

You say that you will retain your stance of a non-aggression within Crayterian space. This system is Coronado which is known to the many, but to the few. I appreciate that decision but I do not appreciate the choice of the Order's existence elsewhere in the Independent Worlds.

I need you and your people to understand that there will be Order fleets within Coronado and near by systems and this is to help put a stop to the infection within the region. The Order will be needed to assist Crayterian forces with destroying the Tau-117 jump gate within the Coronado region. It is there specialty after all to deal with Nomads and infected. Auxesia know full well what threat that lays within Coronado and that threat is needed to be stopped or not only will Coronado become a battle ground but also Liberty and Bretonia are at risk of this alien spreading through out these systems.

We both know that we do not want to see any human lives at risk because of an alien creature.

So I am asking you right now that you do not retaliate to the Order. I do not want to see a war or any fighting from Auxesia or The Order within Crayterian space or near by Crayterian space. That includes Cortez, Baffin and a little further away.

You are asking as friends of the Republic to not interfere with the conflict your people have with The Order. But did I not ask you, well demand you to not cause any trouble between one another?

So from this moment on, please stay out of there way until I have been in touch with Grand Admiral Golanski to find out what is going on. I need both sides of the story to get a real image.

Until then stay safe and please listen to me.

Admiral Chandler.
[Image: TVPB01H.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Endurance
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: HIGH
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Statement

____

Admiral Chandler,

You seem to be under the impression that this was intentional on our behalf. It was not. Our vessel came under fire in which our forces responded to. While cleaning up the hostiles, the Battleship in question had decloaked and opened fire, stating to 'face the wrath of the Order'. While it may have occurred outside of the Crayterian Republic's claimed territory, this has been a repeat issue with the Order in the recent weeks.

You ask us to sit and allow the attack on our flagship to go without retaliation so you can convene with their megalomaniac leader on what is happening. Hear me. Admiral - Mediation of this conflict has been attempted in the past. It is not possible. We have made repeated attempts to rectify past wrongs, only to be met with insults and gunfire. No longer will we attempt to satisfy the arrogance that is the Order. We are not pushovers as they would believe. Frequent threats of death and eradication are made by their leaders. Threats of orphaning children and burning our forces and people from the face of the galaxy.

They are not the heroes you would hope they are. They are no different than the Core of the Omicrons. Your forces were called to aid the Zoners due to the atrocities committed by the Totalitarian force. The Order are very much the same, enforcing their dogma upon you as if it were law. We are just as capable as they are, if not more so as we do not allow arrogance and two-decade old history to weigh us down. We do not waste our resources chasing what could've been fruitful allies. We stand and fight. We aid the Crayterians while the Order sits and watches as the Maltese and Lane Hackers attack. The Lane Hackers in which the Order is known to cooperate with. A criminal element that was turned in to a proxy of their organization lashes out at you while the Order ignore them. The Order are not your friends, Admiral. Their cause may have been just, but they have long since fallen from the path Orillion had set them on. They are the personal Empire of their Grand Admiral, and they will kill who'm he declares is an enemy of humanity, as he had done with us. He did the same to the Zoners of Baffin years ago. Who is to say he won't suddenly turn upon you?

We are well aware and capable of aiding in the removal of the infestation Coronado faces from Tau-117. Instead of coordinating their efforts and conducting an offensive, their vessels frequent Liberty or the Independent Borderworlds, insulting our forces and making deals with those who have no interest in the threat. They avoid the very conflict they came to fight. They are here to antagonize and cause conflict. I will not stand idly by as my home, my friends and comrades, and civilians come under fire from the idiocy of these brainwashed morons. I will not stand by as they interrupt our efforts of cooperation with Liberty in the purge of Nomads in the area.

No more.

We have the utmost respect for the Crayterian people. I have been coordinating a potential equipment deal with your people in the future to provide limited aid and growth to the Republic as a sign of good will with what is in our capacity. We have respected your laws and rescued your pilots. The Order as I have come to understand have done neither. They will not cease their transgressions. They will demand you cut contact with us. Call us traitors and liars. Demand you force us from your territory. They will call us a minor annoyance that will be purged.

We did not provoke them.

They brought this on themselves.

Actions have consequences, Admiral Chandler. I say the assault deserves punishment. One they will not pay with apologies, but with further bloodshed. This conflict was unavoidable for some time. I once more respectfully request you do not intervene and retain a neutral stance in this matter for the betterment of the Crayterian people and relations on both parties, for I cannot allow them to attack my people and escape to hide behind the Republic any longer.

- Curator Endurance

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED