Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zero Point Transmission: Target Eidolon Wraith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 1 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Sean Goodman :-_-_-_-_-

Raven,

I know we've only met in passing a few times but I was told contacting your vessel directly would help expedite our request. The Confederation has need of your Battlegroup. Earlier today in Omega 3 an LSF vessel was spotted leaving Freeport 1 with nomad items.

The Confederation wants to know why the LSF are operating in and around Freeport 1. Furthermore any information on this section 404 would be appreciated. In exchange for your discrete investigation of this matter the Confederation is willing to transfer a sum of 50 million credits to an account of your choosing.

And Raven, I do mean discretely, we have enough hostilities around the Freeport already from the pirates, no reason to add another name to that list.

Sean Goodman
Ingenuus Research Group
[Image: HZ1dgdY.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT: -

»STARTING MESSAGE«

You'll have to excuse me as I still suffer from partial amnesia and it seems I've hit a wall in my memory lobe, I cannot directly recall information about the said group. but I can somewhat remember them trying to learn about the Nomads or making use of technology. Or something. I'm sorry, my memory is really blurred. It's slightly concerning what they're up to though - considering the nonsense going on in Liberty. Even through my best efforts to recall such, I don't ever recall them providing information on themselves. I actually don't think they did, eh.

I can try to search something up on the uplink, but otherwise, the Curator may be able to answer you on this.

Sorry, once again. We'll look into it in silence.

[Image: 976nCIp.png]

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: TVPB01H.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Endurance
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: HIGH
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Information

____

Sean Goodman,

The agency that you're inquiring about is a rather illusive and well-coordinated independent branch of the Liberty Security Force that have acted at all times with the best interest of the Republic of Liberty in mind. The agent you witnessed was previously spotted during the events of Omicron Delta, when Freeport 11 was attacked. I have had no contact with that particular individual. However, during frequent transition through the Omega region and prior history, I was quite often in contact with a Sonja Kerensky of the 404. Said individual was well credited in her origin ranging from various parts of Sirius. She was quite interested in our forces at the time, but has since gone dark. It's my belief that any reason the agent in question is operating within the Omegas is due to the increase of conflict in the region.

As for the Nomadic items, it's no secret that deeper in the Omegas there are significant pockets of infested personnel. It may be that this agent is recovering materials for their research division, which I find rather unusual considering the conflict surrounding Liberty and its internal issues with the LSF and Liberty Navy. Open fighting has broken out between both parties, and if this agent is acting on their own, they may be unaware of the current circumstances at their origin House.

These are of course, only theories. Without any contact to my source for the past few months or any evidence showing 404 operations in the area we are currently occupied in, we cannot provide any further concrete evidence beyond witness testimony. They are investigators, not combat pilots. I may make an attempt to contact Miss Kerensky to discern more about the status of their agency.

I hope this clarifies things. As such, since nothing solid was provided, the funds are unnecessary.

- Curator Endurance

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 1 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Sean Goodman :-_-_-_-_-

Raven, Curator,

I suppose no news is good news. I'll inform the Confederation, but keep an ear out regardless.

Sean Goodman
Ingenuus Research Group