Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [LN], 5th ; CC: LPI- || From: "Jonetsu"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::>

|Encryption level: Extreme
|Sender ID: S. M. ; "Jonetsu"
|Location: [Data corrupted]
|Signal strength: 99%
|Subject: The 88th Fleet.

Good day whoever will check on this.

I am having enough of how the 88th Fleet dares to behave. Today they overstepped the border. Daring to shoot my Cutlass down for no actual reason. I am glad some LPI rookie picked my pod and the blackbox up instead of them.

Just look at this:

I admit I might have been a little provocating but we all know ourselves that this "fleet" and their Captains is a shame for the Navy and Liberty as whole, having shown a horrible behaviour towards the primary fleets as well as abusing their power towards civilians.

I await them to get dealt with or I will see myself forced to make preparations myself for cases where self-defence from them is of need. I do not accept such behaviour.

Thanks in advance for taking your time to look this through and working on a solution about this matter.

Sincerely,
Sanae Miyasu

<::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::>
[Image: lltY5uc.png]

Sanae,

I am glad you are alright. And I'll take care of it.

This is not even remotely acceptable. They better have a really good explanation for this.

I heard they shot other civvies too. I swear after the big amount of Outcasts and the chaos with the LSF we don't need another group going nuts.

See you soon.

Chief of Police - Patricia Lyons

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]
--- Retcon op. Wasn't really worth it putting it on the forum -> handled otherwise.