Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Premier Ben Warner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Jrqcx68.png]

Premier Warner,

I wish I came to you for more vodka, or if another party may be held. But I come to on the the uplifting of the banners of war. The renegade battlegroup called "Auxesia" has decided to, despite numerous attempts to avoid wasting even an iota of resources against them, have decided to declare open war upon us, claiming they shall stand, thinking we are weak. But they stand alone, in solidarity with themselves. The Order does not. Long have we known wars fought alone are wars doomed to fail; in this case, we have learned much since the loss of Toledo. I come to you, for your control of the Omegas and the connections you have.

I wish for us to ensure Auxesia has no leg to stand on, no port in this storm. I wish to hunt them down and show them what their arrogance and over-confidence shall lead them. They are a thorn I have grown tired of attempting to talk with, and after tonight's declaration of war, them thinking they can single-handily destroy us, when the Nomads could not even do so, has brought me to the first light on the last day of their free reign. They have tried to claim they are above pity and sorrow, and that I should forgive without sentence their sins.

I intend to collect, and I request your help in this endeavor.

-Admiral Jeremy Hunter
OCV Oathkeeper
CO, 3rd Battlegroup - Gallant Dawn

[Image: Warner.png]
Comm ID: Premier Ben Warner, People's Republic of the Sirius Coalition
Subject: [re]

"I am quite aware of these...Individuals. We came close to conflict when they assaulted several of our transports carrying sensitive materials for our Black Level Research Division, we managed to retrieve the materials however and avoided a large-scale conflict with these...People.

However to hear they are attacking Order agents is a disturbing thought, should the Order be weakened the effects would be felt heavily here in the Omegas where the Alien Influence has been kept at bay due to our combined efforts in containment. This is a situation that cannot collapse. As such the Coalition will answer the call and consider the Auxesia Battleground hostile individuals should we encounter them. While we will not go out of our way to attack them, if however we encounter them assaulting agents of The Order we will aid our ally in it's time of need.

We shall also endeavor to spread the word of these dangerous individuals to our localized allies in the Omegas, Bretonia and Rheinland. Let us hope this conflict is wrapped up quickly as both our forces could be put to better use fighting our mutual foes."

Ben Warner, Premier
Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция