Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Affiliate: Tia Stormclaw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your name: Tia Stormclaw
Your desired callsign: Eterna
Origin: Borderworlds/Kusari
Area of skills/expertise/experience: Assassinating, Hand to hand combat
Vessel(s): Z-Series Sabre (Tia.Stormclaw), Motante gunboat (GB-Redemption)
Past Contact with Auxesia: You have this oneHere and you have other encounters where I assisted your vessels in combat.
Why do you wish to help us?: You already know most of it, but lets repeat it all. My ex-leader and his most trusted men and women have decided to go and give a hand to the nomads. With that in mind I decided to help Auxesia with the nomad threat and anyone who supports it, along with offering most of my assets to assist in their operations.
[Image: HZ1dgdY.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT: -

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Accepted. Your ships and identification papers are added to our records.

Maybe you're fascinated in a more passive job? Here's a simple mission that is required to be done.

We're offering 5,000,000 credits for each of these systems to be charted and the map data uploaded to this relay. The following systems are:

-Cortez
-Magellan
-Humboldt
-Kansas
-Inverness
-Bering
-Hudson

Pick any select of them, you don't have to do them all. Remember, five 'mill per one fully - or almost, charted system. Upload the map data here.

[Image: 976nCIp.png]

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: z3LHKjP.png]

Roger that. Lets see.....

Okay. I will move through:
-Cortez
-Magellan
-Humboldt
-Kansas
-Inverness

They are pretty much close and my fighter is fast.

It might take some time tho'.

Need me to do anything more while I am out there?

STORMCLAW

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

That's a negatory. We just need the scans of the system charter. If you come across anything of interest, do send it in too. I'll give you some extras if it's interesting.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Hey there again.
I got the scans of the systems that I picked. I am sending them in now:
-Cortez
-Inverness
-Magellan
-Humboldt
-Kansas

I scanned some additional things in Kansas.
Firstly, I went to that "interesting" cloud on the other side of the system. I noticed a freelancer, who did not respond to my comms. I ignored him and went inside the could where I found "The Gate". I think you already know of it, but here is another nice picture. When I came out of the cloud, the freelancer was gone. He probably tried to go through the gate. I then went on to scan the rest of the system. I noticed a dark matter nebula way above plane, but I did not want to approach it alone. I could check it out, but I might need some company with me. Here is the first picture and the second picture. That is everything that I have gathered. I have also found a Solaris Codename gun, but that is not important.

I am off for now. Will check in later.

STORMCLAW

Yo, Raven.

There is a ship that needs to be destroyed.
Its in hold of an active artifact and actually knows how to use it.

I believe its used to lure the nomads to its location, at least it looked like it.

More to it, I think that she is a Wild.

Here are the logs and cams.

[X][X]

I await your reply.

STORMCLAW

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

What a riveting individual. I have disbelief of their connections, but it's certainly something interesting to work out. Perhaps a cultist for the Oracles? Who knows. Be careful with those type of people, fondling with artifacts has it consequences, they say it can suck the very soul of people out. But that's what you get for toying with the unknown.

As for your work, you've been paid - alongside for the information you provided.

[Image: Pie434A.png]

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[[LINK TERMINATED]]