Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Towards Jeremy Hunter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hunter's inbox would recive a message from an unknown contact, however upon reading the handwriting and style of the message, it would become clear to him too who as sent the message. An open reply remained on the messages tab upon him finishing reading the message

Hmm...I bet, Jeremy, were never expecting to see a comm from me of all people were you now? Well you see, I'm in a bit of a runt at the moment and need an...escape; that's not to say I need you to come and save me, I can take care of myself after all...

But I got a...offer. I'm willing to offer you my services...whether is it recon, a hit and run or something...well, completely different. I'm not sure how much you know about me, but I'm more than trained enough to handle myself, as I've been hired by the Liberty Security Force to do a two man recon up into Gallia myself (Here; As well as Here, Here and Here).

I've also had myself quite the time in the past with Rogue's that wanted me dead, as you can see Here and spent some time working for...well, the other side, with proof Here.

While I don't expect these comm's and talks to mean much to you, what I'm offering to you, mister hunter, is a way to prove myself before I request to join the Order forces...I used to work with several parties, including the Core before Kelli made her little escape after attacking you...that is to say, I know her exact, very location, and it's not to far away from you either given your...current location. However how about we go over details over a meeting. Pick a time and place near Liberty and I can meet you personally, as the only parties that hate me out there is the Rogue's for..heh..the reason you already saw.

Oh, and for the record, if you're going to make me hunt someone down, or even several, you'll understand me asking and telling you that you'll need to pay me first before I do anything of the sort...I don't need the neuralnet police enforcers suddenly reclaiming my bomber or even one of my fighters...

Tell me what you think, and if you'd like to meet, a time and location, mkay? I'll come by myself, with only my sidearm, so don't expect me to have guards or mercs or whatever else you might think I'll walk into the meeting with. Tata for now.

[Reply] [Delete] [Forward] [Copy]

The message ended there with a reply button still open at the bottom, it seemed to be coming from some place in California, however knowing the pilot's ships, it was most likely cloaked in plain sight, meaning locating the ship or the pilot themselves was pointless.