Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: |O|-Amenhotep, Captain Kalh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: S6fUqMZ.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Sabah Access

Captain Kalh,

I am hearing alot of cheers from Order and Crayterian pilots in Sabah Bar the Ambrosia. This must be good news of you and your crew but also the Osiris Battleship got to Sabah safely. With this I would like to give you access to Crayterian weapon systems and the engineers will support you in repairing, making your ship mobile again for the assault to Tau-117. Myself, Admiral Hunter and Grand Admiral Golanski is in need of every warship, fully working, no faults.

We are giving you access to Crayterian weapons and the crew of Sabah to repair your battleship. Once this is done we will then hit Tau-117 and return Vice Admiral Hunter if this is confirmed with Admiral Hunter.

Until they enjoy our services and hospitality and we will see you soon defending Sabah.

Admiral Chandler.
[Image: HStXEa2.png]
*Unreachable unless you are Recipient*

Admiral, i thank you for such hospitable actions. You have shown trust in me and my crew, you mounted a rescue operation to save my Osiris, you repaired my ship, you out fitted the Amenhotep with your weapons. You have shown to be an incredible Ally and i am glad to have you by my side, by the Orders side, by Humanity's Side. Once again thank you.

-Best Regards
Captain Jonathan Kalh
|O|-Amenhotep

[Image: G3FZABZ.png]
[Image: S6fUqMZ.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Making connection

Captain Kalh,

There is honestly no need to be thanking us for the hospitable actions we have taken. We have done it for humanity, we done it because we are in need of your support with the destruction of the Alien Jump gate within the Coronado sector. With the understanding we have, and how close and tight our alliance is, it is good to be working with each other, re-supplying, re-arming and re-fueling each others ships. Preparing them for battle, the engineers and crews on Sabah Shipyard work around the clock to make sure all Crayterian ships are maintained and in working order.

We are glad to have the Order as such a good ally to us and we are pleased for them to be within the Coronado sector. Again I hope our weapon systems have assisted with making the Amenhotep have those defensive capabilities once again.

Stay safe Captain.

Signed,
Admiral Claire Chandler,
Crayter Republic Military