Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Archive Document
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[Image: u68LHRk.png]

»» Transmission: Incoming Signal
»» Receiver: Unknown Applicant
»» Encryption: NC100 High Encryption
»» Subject: Individual docking permissions

Good evening,
Respected Applicant,

My name is Evangeline Webb, the docking master of Nebula Complex for Science and Technology.

(10-26-2016, 02:16 PM)Cannibal_DJ Wrote: [ -> ]»» Full Name: NeedMinerinDublinPlZ = ERROR
»» Ship Name: Aurelius
»» Identification: MMW = ERROR
»» Purpose: I wish to be able to buy and sell goods to and from your station. Gold especially
»» Payment: Proof of Payment = ERROR

According to the information provided, We cannot process your docking request because there are several missing and unknown information. First of all, the Name you are providing is not valid and would like to know the name of the captain of your vessel. Secondly, We have no idea what is MMW means? What kind of identification is that? we would like more elaboration please. The last issue is the missing proof of payment. You can re apply with proper information whenever possible. Thank you for contacting Nebula Complex. Have a good evening.

[Image: G8hTr6O.png]

[Image: 9MSv34t.png]
[Image: Yv0I7Uw.png]

»» Receiver: Customers & Clients of Nebula Complex
»» Encryption: NC100 Moderate Encryption
»» Subject: Department of Trade - 40,000 Cobalt ores - 25,000 Beryllium ores
»» Date: 30th October 823 (A.S)

Good Afternoon,
Our respected customers and clients,

It's me again, Natasha Jones, the director of trading of Nebula Complex for Science and Technologies. The administration of Nebula Complex is glad to announce the arrival of special lot of 40,000 Cobalt ore & 25,000 Beryllium ore to our storage. Our scientists examined the purity of the received Cobalt ore and Beryllium ore and accordingly the Nebula trade department decided to offer each package of cobalt ore for 4,500 credits and each package of Beryllium ore for 4,000 credits. We would like to inform you that there are several locations that demand the cobalt ore and beryllium ore for a very good price. The tables below shows the destinations and the best prices for selling cobalt ore and beryllium ore around Sirius sector. Be advised that we hold no responsibility about your destination as a shopper after you acquire your purchase from our market.

Cobalt ore selling points on global neural net

System
Selling Price
Net Profit
Colorado System
Planet Denver
New Tokyo System
Narita Outpost
Ile-de-France System
Planet New Paris

Beryllium ore selling points on global neural net

System
Selling Price
Net Profit
New York System
Planet Manhattan
New Berlin System
Planet New Berlin
Ile-de-France System
Planet New Paris

Docking to Nebula Complex for Science & Technologies require filling the form attached above. A docking permission fee is required for granting docking permissions for 3 months. Individuals shall pay 10 million credits per 3 months permission, and corporations shall pay 50 million credits per 3 months permission. All payments should be wired to Orascom and documents associated with a time-stamps are required in order to apply the process successfully. Thank you for shopping at Nebula Complex and have a good afternoon our respected clients and customers.

[Image: K8pZcfA.png]

[Image: 9NMonX5.png]

To whom it may concern,

I am Director Ryan Larkin, Crayter Defense Industries., we have heard about a near by installation that is already building specialized equipment such as Cloaking Devices and Cloak Disruptors.

We'll, we have recently gone over our main assets to see what we are lacking and it appears our flagship is meaning an important piece. From doing our research it is clear you are requesting some sort of docking request but also payment which can and will be paid in full, below will be your application.

I hope this is enough and then your equipment dealers can receive money from us when we purchase the item.... Good luck and stay well.

Director Ryan Larkin

[Image: kkvmHx6.png]
[Image: u68LHRk.png]

»» Receiver: The Cryterian Republic
»» Encryption: NC100 High Encryption
»» Subject: Individual docking permissions

Good afternoon,
Director Larkin,

My name is Evangeline Webb, the docking master of Nebula Complex for Science and Technology.

(10-31-2016, 12:11 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]»» Full Name: Director Ryan Larkin, Crayter Defense Industries
»» Corporation Name: Crayter Republic
»» Corporation Tag: CR|-
»» Identification: Crayter Republic - CR|
»» Purpose: Purchase of Cloak Disruptor
»» Payment: Payment
»» Is your group tag protected: Yes

It is a great pleasure to receive a transmission from the Cryterian Republic and i would like to inform you that as long as your relations toward the kingdom of bretonia is neutral then you are most welcome to our complex. According to the form above, your tagged CR|- vessels are granted access to the Nebula Complex starting from today, the 31st of October 823 A.S and for 90 days which will expire at the 1st of February 824 A.S. The complex crew wish you a pleasant time on board. Have a good afternoon Director Larkin.

[Image: G8hTr6O.png]

»» Subject: Department of Trade - 30,000 Cobalt ores
»» Date: 2nd November 823 (A.S)

Good Afternoon,

It's me again, Natasha Jones, the director of trading of Nebula Complex for Science and Technologies. The administration of Nebula Complex is glad to announce the arrival of special lot of 30,000 Cobalt ore to our storage. Our scientists examined the purity of the received Cobalt ore and accordingly the Nebula trade department decided to offer each package for 4,500 credits. We would like to inform you that there are several locations that demand the cobalt ore for a very good price. The table below shows the destinations and the best prices for selling cobalt ore around Sirius sector. Be advised that we hold no responsibility about your destination as a shopper after you acquire your purchase from our market.

System
Selling Price
Net Profit
Colorado System
Planet Denver
New Tokyo System
Narita Outpost
Ile-de-France System
Planet New Paris

Docking to Nebula Complex for Science & Technologies require filling the form attached above. A docking permission fee is required for granting docking permissions for 3 months. Individuals shall pay 10 million credits per 3 months permission, and corporations shall pay 50 million credits per 3 months permission. All payments should be wired to Orascom and documents associated with a time-stamps are required in order to apply the process successfully. Thank you for shopping at Nebula Complex and have a good afternoon our respected clients and customers.

»» Subject: Department of Trade - 35,000 Cobalt ores
»» Date: 7th of November 823 (A.S)

Afternoon,

It's me again, Natasha Jones, the director of trading of Nebula Complex for Science and Technologies. The administration of Nebula Complex is glad to announce the arrival of special lot of 35,000 Cobalt ore to our storage. Our scientists examined the purity of the received Cobalt ore and accordingly the Nebula trade department decided to offer each package for 4,500 credits. We would like to inform you that there are several locations that demand the cobalt ore for a very good price. The table below shows the destinations and the best prices for selling cobalt ore around Sirius sector. Be advised that we hold no responsibility about your destination as a shopper after you acquire your purchase from our market.

System
Selling Price
Net Profit
Colorado System
Planet Denver
New Tokyo System
Narita Outpost
Ile-de-France System
Planet New Paris

[Image: OCvkjss.png]

»» Subject: Department of Manufacture - Cloaks & Cloak Disruptors

Good morning,

My name is Aurora Lewis, the director of operations and logistics of Nebula Complex for Science and Technologies. The administration of Nebula Complex is glad to announce the grand opening of our manufacturing first factory of cloak devices. We are offering at the moment all cloaking devices types and you can order one via this communication channel. The attachment below shows the current available devices for sale and their prices.

Device
Compatibility
Range
Price
Status
Cloak Device Mk II advanced
Battlecruiser, Battleship, Carrier
--
Available
Cloak Disruptor Mk I
Snubs, Gunboats, Transports
3 Kilometers
Available
Cloak Disruptor Mk III
Battleships and Carriers
9 Kilometers
Available

Docking to Nebula Complex for Science & Technologies require filling the form attached above. A docking permission fee is required for granting docking permissions for 3 months. Individuals shall pay 10 million credits per 3 months permission, and corporations shall pay 50 million credits per 3 months permission. All payments should be wired to Orascom and documents associated with a time-stamps are required in order to apply the process successfully. Thank you for shopping at Nebula Complex and have a good morning our respected clients and customers.

[Image: Jqjs5AP.png]

[Image: qpJd0MJ.png]
----Recipient: Nebula Complex----
----Sender: Engineer Alex Martin----

Hey there, I'm looking to buy a cloaking device mk II, which you have listed as available and for a price of 375,000,000. Please let me know when it is available to pick up, and if you will need any supplies delivered.

Till we meet again,
Stay safe out there
[Image: h3HOjdf.png]

»» Receiver: Engineer Alex Martin
»» Subject: Department of Manufacture - Cloak Device Mk II

Good morning,
Mr Martin,

My name is Aurora Lewis, the director of operations and logistics of Nebula Complex for Science and Technologies. I would like to inform you that we received your payment on the "Orascom" account but this is not how it should be done. First of all, the device is under construction and require a certain amount of Industrial Hardware so it will be ready within hours.

Also you should not send the money to "Orascom" , Actually all you need to do is to dock on the complex and buy it directly from the installation market. The market will receive your money there once you purchase the device. You don't need to send any money to our "Orascom" account since it's only for receiving money for docking permissions and other office payments. I will return the cash back to the same account that you used to send the cash, and can you pay that later directly to the base market on purchase.

About the materials, We would appreciate if you can shift Industrial Hardware from GatesHead Station at Newcastle system to our complex, and also Reinforced alloys from Planet New London to the complex at Manchester system. The docking master will pay good prices for each material delivered and it will help the production of cloaking devices to be faster. Thank you for dealing with Nebula Complex and have a good morning sir.

»» Receiver: Engineer Alex Martin
»» Subject: Department of Manufacture - Cloak Device Mk II

Good evening,
Mr Martin,

It's me Aurora Lewis, and i am here to inform you that your requested Cloaking device Mk II is ready. You can directly purchase the device from our market on board the Nebula Complex since your vessel is tagged [FL-ER] which have a VIP access on our complex. Thank you for your business and we will wait your next order.

Have a good evening Mr Martin.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11