Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Auxesian Command || Enryption Level HIGH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: rud2qc.jpg]
Encryption: High
Priority: High
Target ID: Auxesian Command
Subject: Investigative Matters
Auxesian,

I am probably the last person you expect to hear from at this time in our Universe. I am Director Enigma, Director of the Crayterian Intelligence Service. I am sure you are even more confused now as you were before, but let me shed some light as to why I am contacting you right now.

Neither I, nor any of the Agents were present when this feud between our groups started, but I heard the rumors going through Sabah and I've read the reports. While the bloodshed has been brought straight to our doorstep, our past interaction would warrant my next Step, I am sure you will find this more pleasing than facing our guns. I understand that one of your vessels supposedly suffered a Catastrophic System failure which led to a misfire, or such are the reports coming from outside the Crayter Forces. I wish to board this vessel with a few of my Agents and Engineers and investigate this matter personally.

I am your person of Contact and the sole negotiator on these matters. My forces will not be unarmed, as I am sure you can understand I have to care for my own well-being and that of my men and women. You will not be fired upon by anyone during the on going investigation as long as your people do not pull the Trigger or agitate the Crayter Forces too much, even a woman of my power has lines drawn somewhere.

Previous to these incidents, and moving forward, I am sure we can find a more.... mutually beneficial way of interacting that doesn't include Scrap Metal and body bags, I am sure you agree. Further interactions post-investigation are depended on the outcome of said Investigation.

I am awaiting your reply.

Enigma
Director of the CIS
[Image: TVPB01H.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Endurance
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: HIGH
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Answers

____

To the individual known as 'Enigma',

It was quite alarming to witness our allies in the Republic turn their guns against us despite evidence to prove our innocence and accusations of orchestrating a set up to endanger the Order. That goes against anything that would validate our positive relationship which had only just begun to bloom.

Not only was it surprising that we were accused, but evidence was even provided to show that it was impossible for us to have even fired a shot. In addition, that gunboat is also not a part of our organization. The interface can quite clearly display that the reactor was not charged or able to sustain fire. We arrived to a gunboat which has at times been known to assist us and offer to aid our forces quite frequently. The pilot of the gunboat is Tia Stormclaw, a former member of an organization known as The BlackGuard, which was viewed as somewhat of a joke.

Any contact with her would need to be orchestrated directly. We can organize a meeting on neutral ground within Manchester in which your agents and engineers can examine the Solaris Batteries that had apparently caused significant damage to an Osiris... Somehow.

I'm still at a loss for what has occurred, and it's a step towards resolving this conflict in a positive way that you've taken here. We have no intention of harming the Crayter people or damaging our relations. That's why we've kept our fights out of your systems and promised to do so. We avoided the Order frequently in Coronado. Having your forces suddenly side against us with them was alarming and startling. I dare say I'm utterly appalled and offended that such a thing even happened, and should your investigation conclude what I know it will, I hope the Crayterian people will issue a formal apology to us for their hostile actions.

- Curator Endurance

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: 11akidf.jpg]
Curator Endurance,

while I thank you for your swift reply, I want to make abundantly clear that this Communique is for now purely focused on an investigation into the matter and it's surrounding occurrences. The evidence you have submitted has been added to our file and will be taken into consideration, but I need more than just an Image to make a decision for our future. The outcome of said will then be used to determine how we continue.

I am sure you can understand that at no point during this Investigation I will make promises of anything happening.

I will need to meet with this Stormclaw you speak of to analyze the Solaris batteries and other systems on her vessel, as well as get her account into things. I am an unbiased party, and I hope you can do this as well. I am interested in the truth and nothing but the truth.

Enigma
Director of the CIS
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

____

Enigma,

I apologize for the unnecessary delay in correspondence, but I have been occupied with my duties as of late.

In the interest of cooperation and transparency, we'll make contact with Tia Stormclaw to organize a meeting. In addition, I am currently in the process of retrieving the black box recordings of various vessels that happened to be present at the time of the incident. Not just ours, but bystanders as well. These will be provided in a detailed report in which you can make use of to compare your findings to.

I'm sure you could understand that it's quite confusing for me to have to sit and witness what was one of our closer allies turn against us on a whim. It's within both our best interest to put this incident behind us and move forward. Expect contact from Tia shortly.

- Curator Endurance

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
Curator,

we will resolve the Situation. I will await her contact.

Enigma
Director of the CIS
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

TOPIC: Logs

____

Enigma,

Attached you'll find the black box recording in which Tia provided us, as well as one we were given which had belonged to a Golden Chrysanthemum pilot named Tsukiko Zukajze.

These can be referenced in what you may find. I will continue to provide what information I can track down.

- Curator Endurance

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
Curator,

even before I meet with Miss Stormclaw and inspect her vessel, I have read through these Black Boxes and found impurities in your reporting. I am sorry to say this but it needs to be done in advancement of this investigations.

Given these reports, Miss Stormclaw admits to her weapons 'Malfunctioning' and firing onto the Osiris vessel present. This is what we will investigate in our meeting with Miss Stormclaw. Furthermore, the reactions and responses right upon your pilot's arrivals are, shocking to say the least. From a group of your standing I would expect better than, and I quote.

Quote:[07.09.2016 19:24:50] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: Cut the crap, Order ''captain''.
[07.09.2016 19:25:58] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: Fine - then I'll simply kill you for harming civilians.

Not only is this unprofessional for someone that wasn't at the scene of the incident, but it is a blatant threat to the Order Captain made by your Captain, without "talking it out" like he was complaining himself. Furthermore, your pilots constant belitering of the Order Captain, and insulting the Order, or making him look like a lesser intelligent person, is disheartening to me. If you wish to disrespect our Allies in our own space I don't think you will find out space very pleseant.

Quote:[07.09.2016 19:30:18] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: As I can see, the Order fail to even keep neutrality within Crayterian space.
[07.09.2016 19:30:21] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: As expected.
[07.09.2016 19:33:08] A/)-Serpentis: I warned you this would happen. The Order have no respect for Crayter territory.
[07.09.2016 19:37:17] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: Gunboat. Weapon malfunction. Order angry. Order mad. Order smash.
[07.09.2016 19:44:36] A/)-Serpentis: There's nothing confusing about the Order showing its true nature as violent and unstable conquerors.

Let's go further shall we? Looking at your Captains disrespect to the responding Crayter Forces is not a sign of your respect, or wanting to respect our space. I don't think I need to go much further into this as the Black Box speaks for itself. Sending your forces out to "Find and Interrogate" the Order Captain while our Forces respond to a situation in OUR space is a big no no. If you acknowledged the Crayterian claim on this space, you'd have left this investigation to us in the first place.

Quote:[07.09.2016 19:41:40] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: Do it.
[07.09.2016 19:41:45] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: Find it. Question it.
[07.09.2016 19:47:45] A/)-Serpentis: We respect the Crayter Republic, but we cannot in good conscience allow the Order to continue their actions unchecked.

Also, last but not least, this bystander who's Black Box you quote, gives us this.

Quote:[07.09.2016 19:30:30] Tsukiko.Zukajze: The captain of the gunship gone haywire for a short moment opening fire on the Order vessel.

Not looking very good for things from the evidence you have provided us, speaks more against your forces than the Order at this point in time, Curator. Please, do not try to fool me by turning these retrieved quotes against anyone. I am here to uncover the truth.

In the mean time, I give you following conditions.

1 - For the duration of the Investigation, no Auxesian Forces will commence hostile actions in Crayterian Territory
2 - Auxesian Forces will listen to all orders from Crayter High Command while in Crayter Space.

We are not pleased with the situation, any further aggression might send it spiraling towards a bloody crash.

If these conditions are not kept, I see no further path of our Relations moving toward a good stance at this time.

Enigma
Director of the CIS
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

____

Enigma.

You seem to be unaware of how deep the conflict between ourselves and the Order runs. This dates back to months of arrogant remarks and demands on behalf of their leadership. Failed negotiations and attempted assassinations against us. You cannot seriously expect us to consider them as rational people after all their bundling, but I digress. Personal insults should have no merit in this conversation. If we hurt their feelings, then we apologize.

But since you're keen on picking through the recordings to identify what occurred to find as much detail as possible, then allow me to do the same.

Quote:[07.09.2016 19:30:30] Tsukiko.Zukajze: The captain of the gunship gone haywire for a short moment opening fire on the Order vessel.
[07.09.2016 19:30:43] The.Shovel: Aha, so your current protocols are more peaceful
[07.09.2016 19:30:44] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: So - why did that happen?
[07.09.2016 19:30:50] Tsukiko.Zukajze: Which was countered by the captain of said vessel in unnecessary force.
[07.09.2016 19:30:59] GB-Redemption: ?: As I said. my guns went crazy for a moment when I was setting up.
[07.09.2016 19:31:04] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: So a malfunction.

[07.09.2016 19:31:09] The.Shovel: Should we go and investigate the situation?
[07.09.2016 19:31:14] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: I assume he didn't attempt to talk it out?
[07.09.2016 19:31:22] Tsukiko.Zukajze: No.
[07.09.2016 19:31:23] GB-Redemption: ?: I barely touched his shields.
[07.09.2016 19:31:26] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: A Gunboat can barely dent him.
[07.09.2016 19:31:31] The.Shovel: Let us depart then
[07.09.2016 19:31:51] Tsukiko.Zukajze: Instand aggressive actions taken in return to the gunships captain mental state or systems malfunction.

You particularly isolated a singular quote in which you seem to have taken out of context. The term 'Haywire' often refers to technological faults. It was followed up with the following statements.

Quote:[07.09.2016 19:24:50] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: Cut the crap, Order ''captain''.
[07.09.2016 19:25:58] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: Fine - then I'll simply kill you for harming civilians.

[07.09.2016 19:45:09] CR|-FV-Achilles|101: Chandler: We do not take shooting civilians lightly.
[07.09.2016 19:45:31] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: Maybe.
[07.09.2016 19:45:43] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: These days are becoming messier and messier.
[07.09.2016 19:45:45] CR|-Hellfire: Oh, what a crowd!
[07.09.2016 19:46:10] CR|-FV-Achilles|101: Chandler: Yes they are becoming messier and messier. This is why I have asked you to listen to me
[07.09.2016 19:46:31] Tsukiko.Zukajze: You really should take more care of yourself. But as previously stated, I'm not to force your path.
[07.09.2016 19:46:57] CR|-Hellfire: Admiral Richard, Sir! may I request to be updated one the current situation?
[07.09.2016 19:47:14] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: Listen to you and to only you? Sounds slighty - eh... I'm not even going to say it.
[07.09.2016 19:47:40] CR|-FV-Achilles|101: Chandler: Hellfire the situation is well. Order has shot a civilian gunboat and Auxesia defend.
[07.09.2016 19:47:45] A/)-Serpentis: We respect the Crayter Republic, but we cannot in good conscience allow the Order to continue their actions unchecked.
[07.09.2016 19:47:49] CR|-FV-Achilles|101: Chandler: That is my understanding from what I have been told.

Our Keeper acted on the assumption of Crayter law and respect for the Crayter people. A civilian vessel came under fire when they had entered the scene. They reacted in a manner they deemed appropriate, especially when the Order vessel attempted to flee the area. However:

Quote:[07.09.2016 19:48:17] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: I didn't really get the chance to defend - but I did tell him to stand down.
[07.09.2016 19:48:24] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: As he ran off.

Not a single shot was fired from our forces. Had that have been the case, you would've been notified and I would have personally conducted an internal investigation to discover the reason behind it.

Quote:[07.09.2016 19:30:18] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: As I can see, the Order fail to even keep neutrality within Crayterian space.
[07.09.2016 19:30:21] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: As expected.
[07.09.2016 19:33:08] A/)-Serpentis: I warned you this would happen. The Order have no respect for Crayter territory.
[07.09.2016 19:37:17] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: Gunboat. Weapon malfunction. Order angry. Order mad. Order smash.
[07.09.2016 19:44:36] A/)-Serpentis: There's nothing confusing about the Order showing its true nature as violent and unstable conquerors.

[07.09.2016 19:41:40] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: Do it.
[07.09.2016 19:41:45] A/)-ACV-Eidolon.Wraith: Raven: Find it. Question it.

Our intent was to render aid to the Crayterians in locating the vessel behind the attack. There was no disrespect directed to the present Crayter Forces or any Crayterians. These are blanket statements in regards to the Order's actions, which have in the past been considered hostile to other parties, including the Zoners of Baffin some time ago. You are our friends. We intended to help, not hinder or harass.

As for your terms, we have had no intention of engaging in hostile actions. I quote an official statement from the notice of conflict made by the Inner Phalanx.

(09-06-2016, 05:26 PM)The Inner Phalanx Wrote: [ -> ]With respect for the Crayter Republic, we retain our stance of non-aggression within the system of Coronado towards their forces as per your request.

We respect you. Your territory. Your laws. We aid you where we can. We are offended and confused as to why our allies would so eagerly turn against us so quickly.

- Curator Endurance

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
Curator,

The investigations are on going at this point. The meeting with Miss Stormclaw had been interrupted, but our Engineers are still working on the Report to Miss Stormclaw's vessel.

Enigma
Director of the CIS
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

____

Director Enigma,

There has been little contact regarding this matter and its investigation status. I don't think I need to remind you that this was a diplomatic error, as all evidence has shown. I am now left to assume that the Republic does not care about the truth and forging resolutions. If this isn't the case, then perhaps you can enlighten me as to what the status is.

- Curator Endurance

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
Pages: 1 2