Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy | Nomad sighting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmission...

Sender: C. Dell
Origin: Planet Manhattan, New York-system
Encryption: Very High

Decrypting..

Priority: High
Subject: Nomad sighting

Zdravstvuj,

My name is Claudia Dell, I am the pilot of IG|Drusa.

At about 1630 hours 11.09.823AS, there was a Nomad fighter lurking in the Badlands, halfway between Pennsylvania gate and West Point along the trade lane. A civilian engaged the Nomad, but was quickly overpowered. Then a bounty hunter engaged, but he was also overpowered by the Morph.

Maybe this gives enough reason to scout the Badlands for any more or any jumpholes they might be able to use. It might also make you think a little more about my Commanding Officer, Sullivan's idea of scouting Liberty space in the future.

This is the only information I have, along with a scan of the vessel.

-transmission ends-
-boosting signal-
-boosting signal-

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Medium
Origin: New York, Norfolk Shipyard
ID: Captain John Armada
Subject: Nomad sighting

Good day, Miss Dell!

The Liberty Navy is glad you have decided to notify us about this serious incident, which happened within the Badlands.

We will send a patrol through the Badlands as soon as possible, both to check up on Nomad activity and possible jumpholes within. We advise you to hold enough distance to remain safe, as Nomad vessels are extremely unpredictable. Please notify the Liberty Navy whenever you detect them and try to keep other Civilians away from them.
Once you have notified a Navy pilot, check for escape pods of destroyed vessels, then take the other Civilians with you and make your way back to a safe location, since the area will turn into a combat zone once the Navy has arrived.
I would actually recommend staying away from the Badlands, since they are known for anomalies, radiation and to be the hideout of criminals, aside from Nomad vessels.

The offer of your Commanding officer might be regarded and reconsidered, but only the High Command of the First Fleet [LN] and the 5th Fleet can decide upon this offer.

Safe skies out there!

Regards,
Captain John Armada
Liberty Navy's 5th Fleet