Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The National Council | From: Alessan Contari CC: All Remaining Contari Assets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0a3bkL3.png]
Buongiorno! Ours is a name that once was spoken throughout the Nacion, whispered in every edge-world, and echoed in every corner of Sirius. Ours is a name that now is faded, but not forgotten. It is I, the illustrious Alessan of the Contari famiglia.

My father Aurelio has passed. The orange fields of Savona now lie brown and barren. The margins of our credit accounts have receded, the many digits of a once mighty figure having been severed in the process. The lancieri serve the famiglia in name only. The world has moved on and in its march forward it has left me, as of today, without enough credits to be serviced in my own brothel.

This of course, I am sure, is news to you as well as I! The destitution which has fallen upon my family did so silently and without warning, and it would certainly be foolhardy to consider myself responsible. My father's vision of the Nacion has died, yet it lives again in the Council. I have been informed that such a decision has already been made and executed, save for the announcement, by my cousin, Elaria. I assure the Council that I am the sole heir of the Contari cartel, and that authority lies with myself and myself alone. But, as I have for ages, I see and trust in her wisdom. I pledge my services and all remaining assets of the Contari famiglia and all those still loyal to its Lance to the Council, so that my vision of the Vizio and all of its contents may live again as well.

[Image: rGqeteW.png]