Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: GMG Guildmaster Keiji Namura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KdJjH5x.png]

Guten Tag Esteemed Guildmaster,

The current situation in the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee concerns me. There have been many changes regarding organisation, and I can no longer be confident that I will continue to have the influence that I have within the organisation. Thus, I have decided to reach out to our ally in the Sigma Alliance.

I'll say that this is an entirely selfish affair, and doesn't represent the interests of the Armee at all. I propose that I begin work under the Gas Miners Guild, with the cover that I am acting as a liaison between our two groups. In exchange for a ship and a place of stability to fall back on, I will personally try my best to advance the interests of the Gas Miner's Guild in Rheinland. While the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee won't target your shipping as bound by treaty, I cannot at current say yet of the Red Hessians. Distractions while GMG convoys are present within Rheinland should hopefully work to nullify that.

I think this arrangement would be beneficial for the both of us, please consider it.

Regards,

[Image: oj9WI9b.png]
[Image: JG7K1os.png]