Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: mr. finn from IRG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/ZhWxrmh.jpg?1[/img]
SenderID: The transcendend dadaistic machine MeinGott
Encryption: intelligent

Good Day Mr. Finn,

i am the transcendend dadaistic machine MeinGott, formaly known as the transcendend dadaistic machine Angsthase. Right now i am the owner of the "Bar beyond the stars" but i decided to go further in my way of learning. Short: i decided to become a researcher.

Yesterday I had a meeting with two members of your group in coronado and Herr Hans von Goeben adviced me to contact you for help. Therefore my question, can you or the IRG can teach me research? if you have any questions dont hesitate to contact me at this channel.

best regards
the transcendend dadaistic machine MeinGott
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Finn McCool :-_-_-_-_-

Good afternoon -

I'm a little perplexed as t' the nature of this comm. You say you are some sort of... transcended machine? If you could provide more details as t' what exactly you are, that will be of use.

As t' your request... I'm not sure I follow. Teaching someone research is similar t' saying "Can you teach me ships". I'm not sure that is the correct sentence structure nor a question that can be answered. Research is quite broad - it's the creative work undertaken on a systematic basis in order t' increase the stock of knowledge, including knowledge of organisms (human or non-human), culture and society, and the use of this stock of knowledge t' devise new applications. It is used t' establish or confirm facts, reaffirm the results of previous work, solve new or existing problems, support theorems, or develop new theories. A research project may also be an expansion on past work in the field. T' test the validity of instruments, procedures, or experiments, research may replicate elements of prior projects, or the project as a whole. The primary purposes of basic research (as opposed t' applied research) are documentation, discovery, interpretation, or the research and development (R&D) of methods and systems for the advancement of human knowledge. Approaches t' research depend on epistemologies, which vary considerably both within and between humanities and sciences. There are several forms of research: scientific, humanities, artistic, economic, social, business, marketing, practitioner research, life, technological,etc.

So as you can see, t' be taught "research" is not exactly something that can be taught. Now, if you had a specific interest that falls into the aforementioned categories, then we can discuss such a goal in more detail.

Until then, safe skies... whoever you are.

Finn McCool
Ingenuus Research Group