Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Lane Hackers High Command from Administration of Poena:- [Highest Encryption]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: itn8V6D.png]

Dear Sirs, A complaint………

I have respected you and you have shown respect to me, and has benefited all of us, we have all come to a mutual agreement on docking procedures and storage, but I fail to understand what the issue here in getting the leaders of your new Junker sub-contractors to contact me, all I'm asking is a conversation with one of them, before I allow their ships to dock, so I can validate their docking, it is my right as administrator to protect all the crew and guests who are docked on Poena, just imagine the complaints I would get from them if your Junker group docked and decided to cause hassle, not saying they will , but I need to check them out first, you would do the same, so why should I be “told” that I can't?

I won’t be bullied into this, it is only fair that I have this conversation with them, as I have done with all of the suppliers to Poena, and that is the way it has always been and always will be.

I'm not about to change Poena’s current laws and rules, it’s worked well for many years.

Where are Mr Yoshida, Wolfgang and Leiden?

I have had previous happy talks with them in the past and we have parted company happily without any threats or hassles.

All I'm getting now is one of your members called Nick Nack throwing his weight around, trying to pressure me, I’ve tried to reason very fairly with him, but it seems he just wants to pressure me into docking a group without checking their background out or even just having a chat, is that how Lane Hackers work now?

I'm just not going to do that.

I have 800 crew with their families on board, and various supply ships from all over Sirius that understand that due to the agreement that Poena has with Lane Hackers, they can come and go without being stopped, how would “stopping” those supplies benefit Lane Hackers, just doesn’t make any sense!

I would like to meet one of you that I have mentioned to straighten this mess out

Contact me as usual as we always have done in the past

I look forward to hearing from the highest of the Lane Hackers leaders

A place and time can be arranged at soonest convenience

[Image: XSouVgp.png]
Mr D.Davies
Administrator

[Image: CbsrVqP.png]
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Stop squirming old man.

What makes you think you can disrespect and bypass our Infiltrator and demand an audience from the Professorship? If you think you have been judged unfairly, you should have agreed to his request and filed a complaint afterwards.

But enough of this. In light of our 16-month long relationship, I shall grant you an audience. Time, date and location will be arranged privately.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...