Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Internal communication to: Quartermaster Jakob Goldschmidt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message Received
To: Quartermaster Jakob Goldschmidt
Sender: Oberst Dr. Annika J. Haupt
Origin: Oberst's personal terminal, Bruchsal base

Assessment of equipment

Guten Abend, Aktivist.

A recent development has caused a necessity to find out about every Military-manufactured weapon currently in use with our forces, and if there are any to spare.
I expect the list to be sent to my personal terminal at the latest around 2000 tomorrow, Bruchsal station time.

With regards,
Oberst Dr. Annika J. Haupt

End Message
[Image: RzMm20V.png]

Re: Assessment of equipment

Genossin Haupt,

Apologies for the late response. Your request was not as simple as it appeared as there was no central database to obtain the information from. I had to request it for every stations hangar and the depot at Geneva. I have compiled the following, though I cannot guarantee a one hundred percent accuracy.

In use:
- 48 Firekisses
- 67 Stealthblades
- 45 Hornvipers

As for spare ones... there's actually none. Included in the above number is a very limited of spare ones which cannot be parted with. If anything we require more of these weapons ourselves. The destruction of Zwickau lost us most of our stored military equipment and salvage operations in New Hampshire have not yet been able to fully restore what we lost on that tragic day.

I hope this sufficiently informs you in this matter.

Kind regards,
Quartiermeister Jakob Goldschmidt,
[Image: W5CfOBL.png]