Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Freeport 11 Administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Administrators,

I hope this message reaches you in good health. I am here to politely request your assistance.

The Guild recently encountered an unidentified ship in Guild space. It did not directly cause trouble, and behaved quite courteously when questioned, complying with all directives. However, the pilot of this ship appeared to be deliberately maintaining their end of their conversation in a decidedly nebulous manner. Please find attached a report of the encounter.

This is ordinarily a matter I would not dream of occupying your valuable time with, however the only lead available at this stage is "ZT-193" being in possession of iridium, and claiming to have travelled from the Omicron Delta system. It is likely the ship would've spent time on Freeport 11, and so I would like to enquire as to whether you may have any available records or other information that may be of assistance to our investigation.

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura
[Image: iXqArpE.gif]

Mr Namura,

My name is Debby Wittleman, I'm an executive secretary to Mr. McCool and I have been asked to give you a quick update in this matter. Due to the vastness of the Zoner network we cannot always immediately identify independent members. This item has been added to the agenda to be discussed by the Freeport Administrators one of whom will hopefully be able to identify this strangely acting vessel. Please apprise us should you encounter them again.

Regards,
Confederation of Freeports
[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Secretary Wittleman,

Thank you for your attention. It is of course understandable that not every ship can be tracked at all times, especially for a busy freeport in the edge worlds. Should you have no information on this ship, this would be completely understandable and no reason for disappointment. This is appreciated as a shot in the dark, and as such any light that can be shed on the matter is a great help.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura