Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Golden Chrysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Sisters,

I must regretfully approach you for your assistance in the Sigma systems.

The Guild today received a message, apparently sent by the Corsairs. It was a declaration of war, an announcement of a siege of Iejima Station, currently located in Sigma-19.

The GMG paramilitary has been placed on high alert, but unfortunately this is no guarantee of the station's safety. Iejima Station is a major link in our fuel supply chain, and The Guild would suffer massive blow should it succumb to an attack. Please find attached below a copy of the communication.

We are formally requesting any assistance you may be able to offer in defence of our assets. Of course, as always, any resource requirements incurred will be willingly and gratefully shouldered by The Guild.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura
[Image: EnPrJ6Y.png]

Kon'nichiwa to our friends of the Gas Miner Guild.

We listened to your call for help. The Corsairs are gaijins who cooperate with the Hogosha and both criminal groups only brought harm to the Kusari we all dream of.

Helping our friends to make their siege be a failure will be our pleasure. We will send some of our forces into Sigma-19 to aid you.

May our friendship and cooperation be stronger than filthy Artifact dealers.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

Ms Amaia,

Your pledge of assistance is most welcome, and greatly appreciated. The Guild reiterates its pledge to stand with the Chrysanthemums in their plight, and will return this favour in kind at the next opportunity.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura

Sisters,

The Guild is contacting you in order to freely provide our friends with information that you may find to be of use.

While on a standard trip through the New Tokyo system, an unusual reading was detected in range of the tradelane between Planet New Tokyo and the blight that is Samura's Shinjuku station. Further investigation revealed this to be a new construct, which was hostile and opened fire on the GMG ship.

The proximity to an abandoned storage depot might be part of the plans of the people behind this station. In any case, The Guild is glad to assist the Golden Chrysanthemums as and when possible and hopes you may find this to be of interest.

Respectfully,

Keiji Namura
[Image: GC_bla.png]

Konbanwa, Namura-san.

We find your discovery indeed interesting. We usually avoid this area due to patrols belonging to the Hogosha being all over the place but this new installation is interesting. We plan to take a closer look at it and then consider our next steps. I suppose in case a forceful removal of this installation is considered the best option, we will get the Blood Dragons involved as well. But until we took a look at it and I let one of my agents see who's the owner, we will just silently observe it.

Arigatō for bringing this to our attention, Namura-san. We appreciate this a lot.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]