Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order Overwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 3 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Alexander Vega:-_-_-_-_-

Greetings,

on behalf of myself, employed by Ingenuus Research Group, I would like to commision a ship - more precisly "Hathor" gunboat - of your design. Ship's purpose would be foremost research and development, for future IRG projects. Vessel itself, which I am quite familiar with, would be perfect for the task I have in mind for it, considering possible configurations I could outfit the ship with - mostly scientific gear - though in that case though I would prefer to rely on our own designs.
If it is possible I would like to ask for few things as I call that, which would include:
  • removal of:
- weapons systems
- power core
- all miscellaneous things e.g. seats, bunks, lights

If my request will be considered positively, I hope to hear from you soon.

Alexander Vega, captain of Salvation
Ingenuus Research Group
-_-_-_-_-: Retransmitting :-_-_-_-_-
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

To Alexander Vega of Ingenuus Research Group.

The Order is capable of sparing certain number of Hathor combat platforms to third parties, IRG included. If I understand you correctly, you are asking for an empty shell of a hull with only the most basic internal systems installed such as navigation, avionics and fusion engines. There are certain questions however that require to be answered, as explanation in your request was found lacking. In addition, stripped down Hathor would have to be constructed from the scratch on our shipyard according to specifications, as it would be far cheaper and more efficient than declawing already existing one.

How do you intend to move the vessel out of Order space without a functional powercore? The ship will not be able to attempt a jump, or even move without adequate power supply. The Order itself will not be able to tow its dead hull towards any of your installations safely, rendering it immobile.

Do you intend Hathor as a mobile laboratory or intend the ship itself to be subject of the project? The current production line of Hathors which was further improved upon by Order engineers is no longer resembling Conference even in shape, as Zoner design in particular diverged from original past the point where the two could be compatible and interchangable with one another.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
O.C.V. Fedayeen

Desperta Ferro