Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order Overwatch |Secure Transmission|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HStXEa2.png]
*Unreachable unless you are Recipient*

Overwatch, my report follows:

Junker Congress sent a distress call to the Amenhotep, Nomadic forces were in Texas engaging them in Space Combat. The Junkers suffered some losses and the Amenhotep was suffered minor damage at best, but the waves of Nomad Marduks, Irras, Predators, and Infested ships where neutralized. Liberty is safe...for now. We have recovered some of the remains of the Nomad Forces, They will either be destroyed or moved somewhere to your liking for further studies if needed. We have returned to Coronado.

-For The Order
Captain Jonathan Kalh
|O|-Amenhotep

[Image: G3FZABZ.png]
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

To Johnathan Kahl.

Some of it will be of use to The Order Research and Development back home. You will rendezevous with O.S.D. Seshat in Omicron Epsilon, precise co-ordinates will be revealed to you upon your arrival. The redundant samples of lower quality will be disposed safely as to prevent them from being used by forces nefarious to our cause. Also you are telling me that Junkers sent out a proper strike force to engage the Nomads?... I will look into the matter further.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
O.C.V. Fedayeen

Desperta Ferro