Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [*USI*] »» From: Nebula Complex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: u68LHRk.png]

»» Transmission: Incoming Signal
»» Receiver: Universal Shipping Incorporated
»» Encryption: NC100 High Encryption
»» Subject: Phase (A) Core Upgrade

Good Evening,
Universal Shipping representative,

My name is Evangeline Webb, the docking master of Nebula Complex for Science and Technology, a freelancer installation 10k south Birmingham Station at Manchester system. I am assigned by Sir Simon Sorrell, the chief executive officer of Nebula Complex, to contact your corporation about transporting important materials required for upgrading our Phase (A) section of Nebula Complex. Our engineers are concerned and worried about the quality of robotics offered around so we decided to contact your corporations since it is one of the most famous Shipping organized body in Liberty space. The ongoing constructions require the movement of 30,000 Robotic Hardware from Planet Los Angeles in California system to the Nebula Complex at Manchester system. As the docking master, i would like to offer 1,750 credits for each piece moved to the complex. I understand that Planet Los Angeles offers Robotic Hardware for 250 credits per piece. The price that we are offering will make a net profit of 1,500 credits per piece for the transporters. I hope this will be a satisfying price for the short trip from California system to Manchester system. I will wait your answer on this channel as soon as possible, and I was ordered to reach you the greetings of Sir Simon Sorrell and his apology for not being able to participate in this conference because he is extremely busy with the incoming projects of the complex. Have a good evening.

[Image: G8hTr6O.png]

[Image: 9MSv34t.png]
[Image: 9403_FC42_B710_F874274_CC16_B99_F9_ACFC3...E546_A.png]

To: Webb, Evangeline
Subject: RE: Phase (A) Core Upgrade

Greetings Ms. Webb,

Thank you for contacting Universal Shipping Incorporated for your logistical needs.

After having read your terms, I can say that the terms are acceptable. However, I would like to ask you to provide the appropriate level of security clearance for all [*USI*] tagged vessels in order to ensure the uninterrupted, efficient and quick delivery of the requested material.

Transport captains are currently being briefed on this assignment. You can expect the first round of deliveries some time in the next 12 hrs.

Regards,

Thomas Simcoe

Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

»» Receiver: Chief Logistics Officer

Good Evening,
Mr Thomas Simcoe of Universal Shipping,

It's me again, Ms Webb and i am glad that your corporation accepted the terms of this contract. The security clearance requested is granted for the badge [*USI*] so all your vessels can initiate the transporation process as soon as possible. I will expect the first deliveries within the next 12 hours as you mentioned. We would like also a shipping manifest with time stamps. It's very important for our database documentation process. At the end, i wish you a good evening Sir Simcoe.

Subject: Delivery Update

Good evening Ms. Webb,

I'm contacting you with a quick update regarding the status of the delivery of Robotic Hardware that was requested. The current quantity sits at 20000 units offloaded at your installation. However, as mentioned by a submitted report of one of our trainees who is currently shadowing an experienced employee in this assignment, storage space aboard Nebula Complex seems to be at capacity.

Kindly provide me with an estimated time-frame of when the aforementioned issue will be resolved, so that I can inform our transport captains to resume deliveries.

I've attached the manifests of the ships below. Please be advised that the pilot of ThunderBay, one of our new trainees is rather new to the administrative side of things and as such I had my secretary compile the data in a proper form for your review.

Attachment(s):

Regards,

Thomas Simcoe

Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

Good Evening,

It's me again Evangeline, I just received your transmission and i would like to assure for you that the installation have enough cargo space to receive the last shipment. The problem was in a computer error that decided the stock limits for each material on the complex. This error was fixed, we rebooted the system and our engineers are working now to make sure that this kind of error will never occur again. The shipments are all arrived and in high quality except the last shipment that your trainee still hold. He/she is welcomed to unload this shipment at the Nebula Complex anytime. Thank you for the shipping manifest and have a good evening sir.

Subject: Contract Completed

Good day Ms. Webb,

I would like to inform you that the delivery of 30000 Robotic Hardware is now complete. I have attached an updated manifest of all the deliveries for your records below.

Attachment(s):

Regards,

Thomas Simcoe

Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

Good Evening,

It's me again Evangeline, I think everything is in the right order now. Thank you again and until the next contract.

»» Receiver: Universal Shipping Incorporated
»» Subject: Phase © Core Upgrade

Good Evening,
Mr Simcoe,

It's me Ms Webb one more time and i am here with another contract if you are interested. The complex engineers are working on phase © now and we are in need for some materials. The offer we have is typical as the previous contract but with different quantities. The ongoing constructions require the movement of 25,000 Robotic Hardware from Planet Los Angeles in California system to the Nebula Complex at Manchester system. As the docking master, i would like to offer 1,750 credits for each piece moved to the complex. I understand that Planet Los Angeles offers Robotic Hardware for 250 credits per piece. The price that we are offering will make a net profit of 1,500 credits per piece for the transporters. I hope this will be a satisfying price for the short trip from California system to Manchester system. I am sure that you are familiar with our style of business now, so we would like to remind you that we require a shipping manifest for each delivery to the complex along with time stamps. Thank you, i will wait your answer on this channel as soon as possible and have a good evening sir.

Subject: RE: Phase © Core Upgrade

Good day Ms. Webb,

Transports have already been dispatched from Planet Los Angeles. As always, detailed manifests will be sent to you once the contract has been completed.

Regards,

Thomas Simcoe

Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

Subject: RE: Phase © Core Upgrade

Ms. Webb,

Thank you once again for contacting USI for your logistics needs. The requested material were delivered to your station. As always, a detailed manifest along with a copy of the report is attached for your records:

Attachment(s):

Should your station require other supplies pending delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us again on this channel.

Regards,

Thomas Simcoe

Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

Pages: 1 2 3