Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Deep Space Engineering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Deep Space Engineering Board of Directors
From: Secretary Elton McKenna, Guadalajara, Vespucci System

[Image: 549dbd3890fc6_-_this-year-s-model-lg.jpg]

Good afternoon board members. It's been quite some time since our meeting in Inverness with Mister Teshurr, who seemed ecstatic with the documentation we supplied him. I understand the board's need to look over all of the relevant information, but ALG finished delivering the materials for the project a week ago and we're starting to get a little nervous.

If it were up to me I'd be happy to give you all the time in the world, but I've got the president of an entire nation breathing down my neck and I need to get an answer sooner rather than later as to whether or not you're willing to make a deal. Try to get back to me as soon as possible, I'll be checking this channel regularly. We sincerely hope you haven't gotten cold feet.

Elton McKenna, Secretary of Foreign Affairs.
[Image: CvyMCae.png]

Greetings Mr McKenna

Jack Doe here, President of Deep Space Engineering. Myself and the board members have looked over your proposition and are impressed with what we're seeing. It's taken some very careful and intense discussions about what is at stake for us if we were to take your offer so you will have to excuse our delay in making contact.

We have all agreed that we can offer you the services you require in return for access to your space and mineral deposits, upon which we all firmly believe can be beneficial to both of us.

As you may understand the risks we are taking, there is to be absolute discretion between us as to be able to maintain our mainstay in Liberty. If we're caught assisting an entity at war with our own then that leads us down the road to treason.

We may need to find a solution to getting our equipment and hardware down to you with no direct link. If you can find a means get it there with out it looking obvious, I'm up for suggestions as this is the most pertinent issue that was concerning us most.

As soon as there is a solution, we can begin to start on the docking ring.

Jack Doe
President
Deep Spave Engineering