Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Weekend Event] - The Collaboration (Kus-Sigma-RH) [Completed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Until now I thought Newport is already a serious balancing factor to counter traders, just a brief cruise from any lanes of Sigma-13 and any event commodity sells for 4k per unit there, quite appealing for cargo piracy, but I guess I gotta trust your judgement and need for more.
As I mentioned in the opening post, adjustments might need to be made. As you saw that the default amount of 500 000 units went through during the first -evening- landing some of the more active traders a profit of ~300 mil already.

Now I have extended this count in the hopes that it will last us until Sunday evening. But due to that - I had to balance it with something.

I chose to turn one of the commodities in a semi-restricted one instead of changing pricing, simple as that. That and it would involve the actual people that the goods are heading to - OSC IDs.
I wouldn't worry about people making good money in this event (it sounded a bit like it) because there are quite a few other routes that make more money in the same flight time. Especially those traders that are very risk-averse (and e.g. fly via Bretonia and take holes) have a lot less cred/sec than most of the "normal" routes.

I love trading events, they break the "routine" and they really spawn pirates. I think I met... ~10 pirates yesterday on my trips. Not so much in Sigmas, but more in Rheinland, but it was great! Smile
Spazzy I am confused as to what you actually changed.
Can you please clarify?

is one of thr commodities now restricted to an ID?
No. One of the commodities are now Kyushu Vacationers, which are taken from Planet Kyushu to Planet Baden-Baden. As per Rheinland law, you are not supposed to transport them in cargo ships. Obviously, that does not really stop you from doing so - so the ''potential'' income stays the same, even though technically it is a ''nerf''.

I found it to be a much better choice than to just cutting the profit across the board as to balance the extended runtime altogether.
Did you keep record of the score of the other commodity?
I did not touch the score. I just renamed the commodity and moved the sellpoint.
The current scoreboard still represents the whole amount of cargo that has been transported during this event.
Cant seem to buy the commodity at Stuttgart.
is it listed ? or the event is now 1 way ?
(09-23-2016, 07:43 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Kyushu Vacationers - Taken from Planet Kyushu to Planet Baden-Baden
Advanced Irrigation Hardware - Taken from Freiburg Station to Planet Kyushu
(09-24-2016, 01:05 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]No. One of the commodities are now Kyushu Vacationers, which are taken from Planet Kyushu to Planet Baden-Baden. As per Rheinland law, you are not supposed to transport them in cargo ships. Obviously, that does not really stop you from doing so - so the ''potential'' income stays the same, even though technically it is a ''nerf''.

I found it to be a much better choice than to just cutting the profit across the board as to balance the extended runtime altogether.

Umm...
Spazzy can you please explain?
And can I also get muh money back :C
It should be 500 mills if i didnt buy it :C
#Rich-life
#Closed-Economy-So-It-Matters

Edit: Oh wait.... DOH!
The thing is on another base, isnt it... and i just bought back the some thing i sold, didn't I.

NUUUUUU!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9