Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Weekend Event] - The Collaboration (Kus-Sigma-RH) [Completed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Gooood jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab.
At least I know what that error message means now - if you are trying to buy back the same item that you just sold.
rip 12 mills :C

wrong account, but still makes sense.
bye bye 12 million more of closed econommy
(09-24-2016, 03:51 PM)The Archangels Fighter Club Wrote: [ -> ]rip 12 mills :C

wrong account, but still makes sense.
bye bye 12 million more of closed econommy

Im whining all day long
:::Incoming Transmission:::

We here at SynthCo are disappointed that we will have to find another Sucker Buyer for our surplus of Obsolete, rusted, leaky, Sewage Pipes Refurbished Advanced Irrigation Hardware.

It is also unfortunate that we will not have access to Experimental Fertilizers. We were looking forward to Further exploiting the environment of Planet Stuttgart Enhancing our ability to feed the hungry of Sirius.

We welcome Heavily slanted in our favor future colaborations with the good people of Samura. May they Rot in a hot fiery place have prosperity in all their ventures.

:::End Transmission:::

//On to OSC ID it is then. I should have named this Liner "/stuck".....
Alright, peeps, today is going to be the last day for this event. Regardless of the progress bar, the bonus for the cargo will be deactivated at Monday morning, 00:00 UTC server time and the sellpoints will be removed during the server restart on the same day at 08:00 UTC.

I very much hope that you guys took this chance to replenish your pockets and can use the money to create a few more characters around the game world so that you can participate in the upcoming events without fearing to burn a hole in your wallet.
This event spawned a lot of pirates. In one run, I met 8 myself, and saw 4 more that were busy with someone else. I haven't seen as many unlawfuls in... years.

The combination "known route where many have ships" plus "many IDs that can participate" worked well.

Just somehow, Sigma 13 did not light up as expected (at least during the times I played).
We just flew another convoy involving taking Advanced Irrigation Hardware back from Stuttgart to Kyushu, but we each got 0 profit since the progress bar is already full?
Yes. no more bonus when full.
Oops, almost forgot to update this. Event is now over!
Here are the end results!

Cargo moved - Name - Amount of credits made
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9