Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Brigadegeneral Anna Heinrich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: WMQoD85.png]

Unioner resurgence

Anna,

It's only due to luck and the able assistance of one of my Aktivists that I speak to you now, and I bring worrying news.
As much as we might disagree on some things, we both remember the harm the Unioners have done in the past year, and the problems those uneducated barbarians caused. Well, they've reappeared. Just a few hours ago, two of them, most likely a scouting party, were spotted, intercepted and shot down by one of our patrol wings, assisted by one of your pilots (some Lena Riemann, awfully friendly for a hessian I have to admit) and a SCRA operative. What's more, they seemed to have the help of a Corsair, further reinforcing the bad view we had of them during the past time.

As much as I hate to admit it, but we will need to stick together in this. If the Unioners and the Corsairs band together again, and engage in large-scale operations in Frankfurt, Munich or even the Sigmas, the Widerstand alone will not have the stopping power to combat them. I hope that you will consider this message as a warning that we need to eye those people with care, and that you hopefully deny any diplomatic request they might send your way. I, for my part, will make sure that they won't be seen in the Taunusfeld again.

Hoping for a favourable answer,
Annika

[Image: JG7K1os.png]

[Incoming Transmission]

Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Encryption level:High

Decrypting...

[Image: QQMHwSE.jpg]

Subject: Unioners

Sender ID: Brigadegeneral Anna Heinrich

Guten Abend,

And here I thought I could catch a break, but the self proclaimed "Ultra-nationalists" turn out to be just as manipulated as the Rheinland government. I will keep a closer eye on them, I won't move until I've herd back from them. I sent Viking over to Bruschal to assist you with the Taunusfeild defense, should you require specific numbers let me know and I'll try to meet you half way on sending reinforcements. Viking isn't like the other SOA agents, he leads field operations but isn't much of a talker. You'll find his combat skills to be as good as mine.

You'll also have to forgive me for Dresden, the fighter wing arrived late they were all scolded for their late response time I hope your pilots are safe.

[Image: 50px-Hessianlogo.png]
Signed, Anna Heinrich

Encrypting...

Closing message...

[Transmission Terminated]