Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: CoF Administrators CC: Zoners of Freeport 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 4F76bYj.gif]

Good day everyone -

I'll make this brief. I'd like any and all data concerning the Maltese Black Guard as soon as possible. Possible identifiers include "Black-13" and "Black-9". Black-9 has been rumored t' have been in the Omicron Delta system, and Black-13 confirmed in the Omicron Alpha system, possibly Tau-37 near Freeport 10.

Members of the Black Guard are hereby t' be denied access t' any and all Freeports and Zoner facilities, until further notice. Should you encounter any members of the Black Guard, proceed with caution.

Further information will be supplied upon request, but for now this order stands.

Safe skies everyone.

Finn McCool
Head Administrator
Confederation of Freeports
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 3 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Brandon Wright :-_-_-_-_-

Finn,

Funny you should bring that name up. I had the displeasure of being near Freeport 11 when the named vessel moored after being chased by a Core vessel across Delta. I attempted to talk with him but I gave up as I couldn't get him to understand our policies on the NFZ. It was like trying to talk to a brick wall. Be warned that the vessel I encountered had a cloaking device.

Brandon Wright
Ingenuus Research Group
[Image: 4F76bYj.gif]

Brad -

Thank you for the update. Please forward any and all logs in your database regarding your interaction with them. I'll keep this channel open for other reports as well.

Safe skies.

Finn McCool
Head Administrator
Confederation of Freeports