Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order Overwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 4F76bYj.gif]

Good day my friends -

I'd like t' request any and all data concerning the Maltese Black Guard. Possible identifiers include "Black-13" and "Black-9". Black-9 has been confirmed t' have been in the Omicron Delta system, and from the report received was being chased by a Core vessel and illegally moored on Freeport 11. When questioned by CoF personnal, he feigned ignorance over our laws, and refused t' leave Freeport 11 and it's NFZ, per Section Two, Article Four.

Not 24 hours ago, I was approached by a Black-13 within the upper Omicrons, and was accused of threatening his counterpart, as well as not providing aid. He fully admitted though t' Black-9 refusing t' leave the NFZ when asked. He proceeded t' then fire on me aboard our flagship and headquarters, the IRG|Ingenuus as a"warning". Needless t' say, I will not stand for such acts of idiocy.

I've sent a CoF-wide transmission informing all Zoner station Administrators that members of the Black Guard are t' be denied access t' any and all Freeports and Zoner facilities, until further notice.

I appreciate you looking into this, and such intel will not go unrewarded.

Safe skies.

Finn McCool
Head Administrator
Confederation of Freeports