Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Auxesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 4F76bYj.gif]

Good day -

I'm aware that Brad has been in contact with your organization quite often, moreso than the limited times I've spoken with you all. As such, I have a matter I wish t' discuss.

I'd like t' request any and all data concerning the Maltese Black Guard. Possible identifiers include "Black-13" and "Black-9". Black-9 has been confirmed t' have been in the Omicron Delta system, and from the report received was being chased by a Core vessel and illegally moored on Freeport 11. When questioned by CoF personnal, he feigned ignorance over our laws, and refused t' leave Freeport 11 and it's NFZ, per Section Two, Article Four.

Not 24 hours ago, I was approached by a Black-13 within the upper Omicrons, and was accused of threatening his counterpart, as well as not providing aid. He fully admitted though t' Black-9 refusing t' leave the NFZ when asked. He proceeded t' then fire on me aboard our flagship and headquarters, the IRG|Ingenuus as a"warning". Needless t' say, I will not stand for such acts of idiocy.

I've sent a CoF-wide transmission informing all Zoner station Administrators that members of the Black Guard are t' be denied access t' any and all Freeports and Zoner facilities, until further notice.

I appreciate you looking into this, and such intel will not go unrewarded.

Safe skies.

Finn McCool
Head Administrator
Confederation of Freeports
[Image: Md11yFi.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Steven Bennett
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Venator
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: HIGH
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Black Guard

____

Mister McCool.

I'm Venator Steven Bennett, currently the director of our Paramilitary division. Even though I wasn't present for this incident, the nature of it requires my attention, so I'll be managing any contact between us and the Confederation in regards to this new 'Black Guard'.

When I say new, I mean that there was another group calling its self the BlackGuard in the past, but they've died out. Probably about as much of a nuisance as these ones are going to be. Regardless, it should be no surprise to you that they're dangerous like the rest of the Maltese nation.

From the data derived from the Eidolon Wraith's Aritifical Intelligence and Keeper Raven having been personally present for the situation in Delta, we found the vessel 'Black-9' to have decloaked beneath the Freeport and begin collecting as well as demanding Nomadic materials. The vessel moored with the Freeport once the Battleship Nemisis under the control of the Core and under the command of their Guildmaster Matt Bishop arrived on scene and began to issue demands for the Maltese vessel to turn over his remains. As the vessel unmoored, it began to move in a circle around the area, making use of the No-Fire Zone and threatening all parties present with infestation by the Nomads. This raised a few eyebrows with the Inner Phalanx as to why the Ingenuus vessel present didn't immediately demand the Outcast warship vacate the Freeport or be terminated, but it isn't our place to decide how you enforce your laws.

Here are the recorded transcripts of the event.

The Maltese Nation and their ruling Government has been known to be supporters of the hostile alien race known as the Nomads, and they're known to house Infestees, even within the ranks of the National Council. They're extremely dangerous and not to be trusted. The display by the vessels you've mentioned proved that.

Nevertheless, if those vessels are found around the Freeports, with the Confederation's authorization, I can have our forces remove them on sight. All you need to do is ask.

- Venator Bennett

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED