Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Maltese 72nd Fleet | 001
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Estefania Casta
Ishmael
Omicron Alpha

Hola. Contacting you due to the recent situation that arised within Nacion given the so called National Councils, now claiming to speak for all maltese people, latest announcement. Because I saw you bravely taking action against the infested forces, you might want to give this a closer read as it'll concern the route of endeavours you've taken quite heavily.
As you can see, those fallen to the delusion thinking they'd speak on behalf of Nacion issued a set of laws made up on their own, without the official signing of the Dons, which includes under paragraph two-eight, this is the to you important part, that engaging in hostile action against alien entities is declared by them as an action against Nacion. We all know this is, to put it mildly, absolute idiocity, but looking at how they tend to handle encounters with those not in agreement with their narrowed view, I advise you to watch your steps carefully and prepare for confrontation with those referring to themselves as National Council at any given time. Apart from that, 'HundredFirst offers you usage of the Ghosts spaceport located at Dis city, Ishmael, for all your Fleets needs within Alpha. We'll provide maintenance, resupplying, changing armaments and ammunitions along with any other kind of treatment needed to keep fleet assets running. Mind that you'll have to manually pass atmosphere as we're not providing an automated drop to the planet. Also consider that your personnel will have to pass our security checks to ensure the integrity of Dis. I know you're loyal to the actual Maltese Naval Command, which the self-imposed embodiment known as the National Council isn't, so I dare to request you rethinking your position and consider your other choices. We're Nacion, never forget. You'll always be welcome at all Ghosts facilities, for your service to Nacion is renowned and your position is just.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
'Stefania Casta.