Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Affiliate: Cash Ivankov
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your name: Cash Ivankov
Your desired callsign: Ginsberg
Origin: Texas
Area of skills/expertise/experience: Experienced in coordinating and leading salvaging operations, intelligence gathering
Vessel(s): Many, of a variety of sizes and classes from small nimble light fighters to larger heavily armored gunboats.
Past Contact with Auxesia: I aided you once before, although only in a very minor way in this situation.
Why do you wish to help us?: To help protect Sirius from the Nomad threats that plague it. Although much Junker activity in the Sigmas has ceased after the abandonment of Yanagi, I know of many people who have lost loved ones and friends to the dangerous Nomads that threaten Sirius and wish to help in any way possible to aid in their removal.
[Image: HZ1dgdY.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT: -

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Approved. Your ships and identification papers have been added to the database.

We don't have any major projects on-going beyond some casual missions, but stay tuned for some more jobs in the future.

[Image: 976nCIp.png]

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

I have a small job proposal for you, if you're up for it. If the others do it before you, well, that's just unfortunate. A small counter should be available at the end of the transmission.

Forwarding Data Wrote:I'm very interested in obtaining some samples of these weapons and the shielding prototypes for observation. I can send some people over to assist, but, if it's possible, perhaps you could temporarily store them on the Freeport in Tau-29 for our transports to pick up? We'll pay - of course. $3000 per unit of the samples. Limit of 10,000 units each.

All that is required is the evidence of the cargo being delivered.

CURR ADV. EM-SH: [0 / 10000]
CURR Malt. L-ARM: [0 / 10000]

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Keeper Raven
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Sample requests

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Heyo, took a little bit of doing with all the traffic but I managed to secure some samples of the Maltese hardware you wanted. I let the EM stuff go since it was being sold so freely, so i'm certain other people managed to gather what you requested. Anyway, here are the manifests, feel free to send the cash to JM|-Bank#1. Lemme know if you need anything else besides the stuff already listed.

Transmission feed CLOSED

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Impressive stuff. The cargo was completed, so it doesn't hurt to have spares. A lot of it. Who would have known the Outcasts have a thing for blasted aluminium and tungsten carbide finishes. Oh well. The money was sent, good to make business with you.

[Image: m4RZ9TS.png]

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: kvtglOH.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Good day.

I have quite a hefty order that needs to be undertaken. I have no doubts that your expertise at efficient transportation and extensive knowledge of the market, that obtaining and hauling these celebrational supplies will be no issue for you.

We have a historical day of celebrations coming up, and with your assistance, we can help keep the people entertained on that day with fresh stock. I require these resources to be delivered to Invergordon in Inverness. Do you think you're able to tackle this errand?

Required Items Wrote:1000 Wine - 5,000 per unit
1000 Vodka - 4,000 per unit
1000 Whiskey - 2,000 per unit
1000 Tobacco - 3,000 per unit
1000 Tea - 1,000 per unit
1000 Sunbucks Coffee and Donuts - 3,000 per unit
1000 Rum - 4,000 per unit
1000 Rheinbier - 2,000 per unit
2000 Luxury Consumer Goods - 1,000 per unit
2000 Luxury Food - 2,000 per unit

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Low
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Kepler

____

Ginsberg,

I wish to extend my gratitude for your assistance in stopping that Artifact smuggler in Kepler today. What was recovered hasn't yielded anything of significance, yet still needs to be cataloged entirely. In addition, it was a minor blow to the Corsair's artifact importers, which was significant enough to merit a reward. Your aid was not unnoticed.

I trust the deliveries that my counterpart requested aren't keeping you tied down too much. We may see further cooperation one way or another, somewhere down the line.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Salvage

____

Ginsberg,

A business opportunity has come up that I believe may interest you.

In the past we had repeated contact with the Congress about several deals, including some salvage operations that we'd offer to provide security for. Auxesia is interested in procuring any sort of functioning components or in-tact hull plating from a variety of charted points. Unfortunately the contact provided to us by The Congress disappeared some time ago and is presumed dead.

In addition to the above listed locations, we'd like to add two others - Junction, which is known to retain functioning MOX generators, and Klaksvik Outpost, which was recently destroyed in Inverness by a combination of our forces and the Legion. The running price per operation will be 25,000,000. Depending on the contents and quality thereof, bonuses could be applied.

If you're interested, we look forward to working with you.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Keeper Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: NoESo5k.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Greetings.

We have some missions available if you are interested, one pertaining to potential activities and eavesdropping against Bretonia, one supply mission to Inverness. Please signify if you are interested and wish to know more.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream