Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Long Island Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Base Name: Long Island Station

Base's Affiliation (IFF): Liberty Navy

Owner's Name (and/or Organization's Name if applicable): Liberty Navy First Fleet - [LN]

Owner's or organization's affiliation and a brief description of the owner's or the organization's activities: The Liberty Navy First Fleet was created as the result of the consolidation and centralization of the Navy Command in order for the Navy to achieve a higher level of operational and organizational efficiency. The Liberty Navy has served as the guardian of the Republic of Liberty and it's people ever since it's creation and continues to fulfill it's role up to this day.

System and Coordinates of Base (or you may send these privately): In proximity of CD34, in front of Planet Manhattan.

Reason(s) for Construction: Long Island Station is a continuation of the proud tradition of the Liberty Navy in defending the citizens of Liberty to stand as a stalwart bastion against the ever encroaching forces of enemies the Republic of Liberty faces. Long Island Station also serves as a manufacturing facility on specialized technology, marketed to lawful friends and allies of the Republic.

Visual evidence of allowing docking rights to Liberty Forces (tags: LPI- , [LN] , =LSF= , 5th|): As Forces of Liberty it is our requirement to provide docking rights and safety to civilians and fellow law-enforcement parties.

Additional Notes, Comments, Questions or Requests: As part of the Forces of Liberty this installation is exempt from tax payments.

By filling this application you hereby agree to the taxation and complying with the regulations as stated by the Laws of Liberty and will be held responsible for any violation.
1st of October 823

[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty
Department of Trade and Economics

Liberty Navy First Fleet;

Thank you for your application and for re-registering your base. This new system will ensure easier and faster organization and regulation for bases and communication with base owners. Sorry for any inconvenience. Payment exemption under Laws of Liberty, Section Two, Subsection 1, has been confirmed.

Your application form is accepted and as such your registration process is complete. Good luck out there.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics
6th of January 826

[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty
Department of Trade and Economics

Jason K. Hirlerman, Liberty Navy Primary Fleet

We would like to inform that under new legislature there are no exemptions and all modular stations will have to be taxed. Depending on your preference on monthly (50.000.000) or yearly (500.000.000) payment, please transfer chosen amount of credits to Liberty-Bank-001 account.

Good day,

My name is Capt. J.T.Pirk, of the ship Scylla.
During a fight with some Liberty Rogues, one of my shots went wild and hit your installation, thus triggering your alarm and security systems.
I would like to apologize for this misunderstanding and assure you that this was an accident and nothing more.
I'd further politely request that you remove my ship, Scylla, from the Hostile system database, so that i may pass and dock without triggering any of its alarm or security systems.

With esteem,
J.T.Pirk
[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Alan Jones, Liberty Navy Primary Fleet

This is a reminder that if the payment is not covered for 826 January, February, March, April, as well in advance if you choose to, we will proceed with legal repercussions against your fleet, station and any supplier.

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy
Tenth Fleet, Logistics

Lieutenant Sean Brigsby

Secretary Hawthorne:

Uh, good evening, sir. Hate to barge in after the awkward silence, but I've also got the news that'll make your day.

I've been given authorization by the Admiralty to release funds for a permanent license for Long Island. Now, this decision didn't come lightly, and I've been informed that I should state for the record that the Admiralty views "any such threat of legal repercussion on a Navy engaged in active combat in defense of the Nation, tantamount to treason," but uh, I don't think we'll be needing to beat that bush around anymore. Ahem.

That'll be all.

Sean Brigsby
LT 10FLT; att. 1FLT
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Sean Brigsby;

We thank you for complying with Liberty Laws. Your modular base registration was updated for permanent license.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of the Treasury