Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Admiral Driedrik Sterr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 7I7FLcr.jpg?1]

MESSAGE CLASS: TEXTUAL
ENCRYPTION: MEDIUM
PRIORITY: MEDIUM
TO: ADMIRAL DRIEDRIK STERR, RM

Herr Admiral,

I report another fight against the red menace in out Vaterland. There were reports of the gathering of a sizeable fleet of Red Hessians in the Stuttgart system. The RNC Karlsruhe was already put out by this force when we (The RNC-Tegethoff, RNC- Seydlitz and RFP|SEK-Bergelmir-01) arrived at the scene we expected to meet them at.
Finding nothing there we moved on to Omega 7 in pursue of them. The RFP pilor found them already moving away from us, probably frightened by the idea of a fight that might turn out bad for them.
We moved in immediately, taking out their Bomber support within seconds. We then proceeded with systematically wearing down their ships, destroying one if them. The fight reached the Omega 5 jumphole wich they used to flee. We pursued but they used cloak technology to get away.
Overall we had no losses in man or material but slight damage on the RFP ship, caused by the extreme conditions in the nebula we were fighting in.

Allied Forces:
RNC-Tegetthoff [Bismarck, Undamaged]
RNC-Seydlitz [Donau, Undamaged]
RFP|SEK-Bergelmir-04 [Bergelmir, Damaged]

Enemy Forces:
RHC-Kamenz [Vidar, Destroyed]
Draco [Vidar, Damaged, Fled]
RHC-Schwimmenwagen [Vidar, Damaged, Fled]
Rolf_the_Red [Thor, Destroyed]

Attachments:
Guncams: ###

Erhardt Meissner
[Image: b6iHvzt.png?1]
Reserve Captain
Rheinland Military

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/3zvBcFA.jpg?2[/img]
Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier Planet New Berlin, New Berlin-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET

Submitter: Sekretär Jakob von Schweighöfen
Recipant: Kapitän Erhardt Meissner
Subject: Re: Message to the Admiral

Guten Tag Herr Kapitän Meissner,
I need to inform you that Admiral Driedrik Sterr is currently not in the Hauptquartier nor on any Schlachtschiff loacted in the Bundesrepublic Rheinland. As his Sektretär, I will inform the Admiral about your message,

Expect a message soon Herr Kapitän.

Hochachtungsvoll
Sekretär Jakob von Schweighöfen

Source: Battleship Schwerin, Munich-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-NP-K1NG-R3IN-AEP

Submitter: Admiral Driedrik Sterr
Recipant: Reserve captain Erhardt Meissner
Subject: Re: action report

Herr Meissner, this is not the first action report you submit to the admiralty. First of all however, allow me to apologize for the late reply.

Your actions continue to uphold the rights and freedom of the rheinlandic against the homicidal terrorists of the Red Hessian Army, and they also bring respect to the Rheinwehr. We are proud to have you and your crew amongst our reserve fleet.

You, and your crew, have shown your worth and valor, and I thereby invite you to the serve in the main body of the Rheinland Militär. Albeit I would understand if you wish to continue your work in the reserve in which you have proven diligence, this is a good opportunity for you to carry out greater deeds. The decission is yours to take.

Hochachtungsvoll
Admiral Driedrik Sterr

[Image: 7I7FLcr.jpg?1]

MESSAGE CLASS: TEXTUAL
ENCRYPTION: MEDIUM
PRIORITY: MEDIUM
TO: ADMIRAL DRIEDRIK STERR, RM

Herr Admiral,

There is no need to apologize, I can imagine the head of the men that keep our Vaterland safe has all hands full of work, I feel honored by your personal response.
You honor me even more with the offer to serve in the core force of the Militär and I will accept it with pleasure. My ship and crew, along myself, will report to the Strausberg for briefing within the day. Faithfully we will await further orders.

Erhardt Meissner
[Image: b6iHvzt.png?1]
Reserve Captain
Rheinland Military