Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: [ALG]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: Dr. Jack Frakes
Base: Secret Valley Workshop
Recipient: Leader [ALG] President Erich Stohl
Date of Send: 02/10/823 A.S.
SIGNAL STRENGTH: 100%
ENCRYPTION: _____ 100%

Good day President Erich Stohl, TI am director of natural and physical sciences Secret Valley Workshop. I hereby request the delivery service of your company. This is 40,000 Hull Segments / 10.000 Industrial Hardware / 5.000 Robotic Hardware. We are willing to pay 1100SC per unit to Hull Segments / 1008 to Industrial Hardware / 1250 to Robotic Hardware. Dese we have to accept and we can have this product delivered promptly to the master warehouse.

- Best regards:
- Dr. Jack Frakes
- Director General of Science the Secret Valley Workshop
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=137128
Reliabe Suppliers:. / *)- Contract[FL-ER]. / **)- Contract BMF|. / ***)- Contract [ALG]

[Image: YPT8HO2.png]

Dr Frakes,

We've flown past your station a few times during our flights in New London, and we will certainly be able to deliver the materials requested. The prices are most agreeable. Deliveries will commence immediately.

Erich Stohl
President, ALG.
[Image: Ao9JZ8R.png]
[Image: VBKxZY3.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

:::USER ID: Karl Ducke
:::ENCRYPTION: ACTIVE
:::LOCATION: New Berlin
:::RECIPIENT: Dr. Jack Frakes
:::SUBJECT: Supply Report

Greetings.

I delivered to your base Secret Valley Workshop, 40.800 units of Hull Segments. You can see the logs here! More 9.600 units of Industrial Hardware here and 5.000 units of Robotic Hardware here!

Regards,
karl Ducke
Ship [ALG]-TGX-Ruhr

See you later.

[Image: d4LkVrG.png]
Recipient: Leader [ALG]
Date of Send: 30/11/823 A.S.

Good day. Thanks for fast work for your company. I hereby request the new delivery service of your company. This is 40,000 High Performance Alloy / 20,000 Plasfoam Conduits / 20.000 Nanomembrane Filters. We are willing to pay 1562SC per unit to Plasfoam Conduits / 2275 to Nanomembrane Filters / 1275 to High Performance Alloy. Dese we have to accept and we can have this product delivered promptly to the master warehouse in NL 3E. Part of the material is found to a system, but mostly in New London.

"Upon completion of your required supply by the Secret Valley Workshop Management, $100,000,000 SC will be distributed among Riders who actively participate from beginning to end of the contract."

We have to confirm the start date of delivery, please..

- Best regards:
- Dr. Jack Frakes
Reliabe Suppliers:. / *)- Contract[FL-ER]. / **)- Contract BMF|. / ***)- Contract [ALG]

[Image: YPT8HO2.png]

Dr Frakes,

It's good to hear from you again, Dr Frakes. My apologies for the lateness of this reply. As before, the delivery of the requested materials should not present any problems.

Your bonus pot is certainly very generous - I am sure it will be well received by my pilots. You can expect deliveries to commence immediately.

Erich Stohl
President, ALG.
[Image: Ao9JZ8R.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Greetings.

I delivered to your base Secret Valley Workshop, 20.000 units of Plasfoam Conduits. You can see the logs here
It was also delivered 20,000 Nanomembrane Filters at its base, whose logs were diverted into a pouch addressed to another system, which has already been located and is already on an express ship so that we could present it to the space recruits department of Secret Valley Workshop.

Regards,
karl Ducke
Ship [ALG]-TGX-Ruhr

See you later.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Greetings.

I delivered to your base Secret Valley Workshop, 40.000 units of High Performance Alloy. You can see the logs here.

The good news is that just arrived the documentary prints of the delivery of 20.000 Nanomembrane Filters that had deviated. We are grateful for your understanding and patience. Here are the log's. Here.

In this way we declare the contract with you complete and request the promised bonus, which will greatly strengthen me in my social and economic life, to the joy of all your family and friends. Also, we are willing to serve your needs when requested by the direct channel with ALG.

Best Regards,
karl Ducke
Ship [ALG]-TGX-Ruhr

See you later.

Recipient: Leader [ALG]
Date of Send: 04/12/823 A.S.

Good day Erich Stohl, President ALG. Thanks for fast work for your company. We thank you for your availability and integrity in the commitment made with us. We will certainly make new contact when we need supplies and / or other services from your company. So, according to our promise to reward your pilots with a bonus, we find that only one was struggling to supply your word committed to us and so here is the log that proves the sending of 100000000SC to the ship's box [ALG] -TGX-Ruhr [ R] for pilot Karl Ducke, for whom we suggest, if it is to his liking, to promote him to a position above that which he recruits. That is our respectful suggestion.

[b]- Best regards:

- Dr. Jack Frakes