Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »To: Avery Reeves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Avery.

I'm glad you shared this invaluable information with us. After seeing what was going down in New York by Norfolk, it certainly set off some alarms and suspicions about the incident. Though, investigation has proven difficult with the Navy, what with the Navy on higher alert, how they pulled back to Alaska and how... external forces have proven to be a nuisance with our progress. No matter.

It's just a shame the backdoor to the system isn't quite as viable for further investigation as the system is still heavily guarded. But know that the incident has not been forgotton. Infection in Liberty is still a very real issue that is a tricky situation to tackle. Thanks to you, we have a stronger track on this now.

Hahah. Liberty... the place of dreams, fame and glory, they say.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
- - - - SECURE TRANSMISSION INITIATED - - - -

COMM ID: Agent Avery Reeves
TARGET ID: Auxesia
SUBJECT: Information despository
ENCRYPTION: Apollo
PRIORITY: HIGH

initializing image feed...
image feed available...

[--------------------------------------------------------------]
[Image: 8b4aa39c303d48cfa86053a195c9622e.png]

Wow...
That's quite the mask Miss Raven, a bold statement. Very bird-like...

Anyways, onto business as usual. I trust you listened to the specifics of my last transmission very clearly, the reason I chose to involve your organization and not the Order is your higher efficiency. I can't wait for a few more months to organize a potential blockade, I need men and women capable of moving their hind-quarters with ample speed.

In the event that Harmony does break out and their suspected infectees create more pandemonium, I'm going to entrust the task of immediate containment to you and another closely affiliated third-party.

Provided said third party comes through, sees the obvious dangers associated with the previously mentioned groups, vessels Salem, Utah and potentially some of yours will act to prevent any... 'collateral', lets say.

Can I count on you and your people to do your part? If not, please inform me and I will look elsewhere, a no is better than a cold shoulder, as much as the Order might be fond of doing the latter.

Remain vigilant.

- - - - SECURE TRANSMISSION TERMINATED - - - -
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Cute comment. You should see my powered armor.

Now, as for the situation...

We will still need some more solid evidence against them and some more time to evaluate how we'll act upon the situation. At the moment, we're kind of stretched thin for assets due to us dealing with another potential infestee matter on the other side of Sirius, but we will certainly attempt a counterstroke against them within time. At most, we can only spare a few fighters to assist with the blockade.

Patience and careful planning is the virtue here. If you are caught assisting us - no matter the context - the situation will only get worse, which could lead to you getting arrested, and them being free. You know how governments go. They only see what they want to see. We can't afford to trip up.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
- - - - SECURE TRANSMISSION INITIATED - - - -

COMM ID: Agent Avery Reeves
TARGET ID: Auxesia
SUBJECT: Information despository
ENCRYPTION: Apollo
PRIORITY: HIGH

initializing image feed...
image feed available...

[Image: ea579a49a9181ed8214b354931244b05.jpg]

Powered armor? I don't suppose you have a spare set for a particular agent who just so happens to have an interest in all things armor-related, I mean me. Of course I mean me...

Pleasantries aside, I've enlisted the help of another organization, with indirect aid from the order to screen all members of Harmony as well as the L.S.F. Should this claim of infection within their ranks prove true, we'll have our answer.
This next part will sound questionable, but bare with me. In the event that this other party agrees to said terms and does their part, do not participate in the blockade. Allow any potential escapees that are part of the LSF and Harmony to proceed. Unless of course, blatantly told not to by me in the future.

I know there's always a give and a take when it comes to favors, name your price and maybe it'll be something I can fulfill.

Remain vigilant.

- - - - SECURE TRANSMISSION TERMINATED - - - -