Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: NC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Username removed

[Image: qpJd0MJ.png]

To: NC

Subject: Unprovoked attack

Encryption: Default

[Image: ejECf2e.png]

Greetings.

I am Ivan Norovich, a colonel within FL-ER.

Regardless of whether you've heard of us or not, I am not aware of any hostility between our group and your nation, so I assume this unprovoked attack is an isolated incident which will not repeat in the future.

With this, I bid you farewell.

Ivan Norovich out.

[Image: h3HOjdf.png]
[Image: TaIhoh5.png]

COMM-ID: Karmen Rivera
TARGET-ID: Ivan Norovich

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

As an occurance outside of Malta's sovereign space, the CID is responsible to handle this case. The Administrator asks you to provide sensible evidence that the 'attack' was actually unprovoked and further more demands do know why you were in the vicinity of our forces with Bounty Hunters nearby, something that should have told you that there will be a fight soon.

Karmen Rivera
Assistant Advisor
Corsica Intelligence Division

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Username removed

Greetings again.

As it is only fair to see the evidence, I bid you this log that I saved from shortly before the fight, with an added explanation:

I was flying around New York, looking to make some credits, like normal freelancers do, and I see this Rogue bomber man, so I thought I'd follow him around just for the heck of it, then a peculiar thing happens:

A BHG pilot disrupts the Rogue's engines, then flies away.

The Rogue claims I did it, whether he really believed I did it or he just said so to try and take my money is another mater, what matters is, your citizen then shows up, and attacks me, without having received any hostility from me.

Mind you, the affair with the Rogue did not happen in the vicinity of your citizen, he or she showed up shortly after.

Thank you for your patience.

Ivan Norovich out.

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

The shown logs reveal surprisingly little of interest to us. The Rogue saw fit to frame you, so it is only natural for a Maltese entity to believe their word over yours and assist the Rogue. Furthermore, we do not curate what individual citizens of Malta do outside our own space, so I wonder: What do you hope to gain here?

Karmen Rivera
Assistant Advisor

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Username removed

Greetings again.

If I am to understand correctly, the National Council of Malta takes no responsibility for the actions of it's citizens outside of Maltese jurisdiction.

If I understood this correctly, that should this individual be encountered again outside of the Maltese jurisdiction, our group can proceed to induce compensating procedures upon the individual without tarnishing our current standing.

Considering that they engaged us just because the Rogue was doing so, we showed no hostility from our side, this is only appropriate.

We will take this information into consideration, thank you very much for your time.

Ivan Norovich out.

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Indeed you are free to do so. Do note that the National Council does not take responsibility for any property damage and/or lives lost in such attempts. Maltese entities are free to assist distressed Maltese entities as they plase.

I bid you a good day.

Karmen Rivera
Assistant Advisor

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED