Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rote Hessen Armee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<//Incoming transmission...

• <//transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

• <//transmission.sender.location: Manoel Outpost, Sigma-13

• <//transmission.encryption: r0t.i5t.t0t

Guten Abend, Rote Hessen Kommandanten,

My name is Eliza Valdez and I'm a pilot of the Maltese Nation or "an Outcast" as most seem to prefer calling us. In the past month I have taken personal interest in the powers at play within Rheinland and the Corsair influence on them. So far I managed to traverse most of your fatherland's asteroid fields and in doing so managed to meet a quite colorful selection of people - from that "VWA" group of political revolutionaries that insisted on me being a murderer that's out to get them to the Unioner smugglers shipping munitions to the Corsairs on Crete, with Federal Policemen and your Hessians in between it all. And even though each of you had different goals and enemies, on one thing you Rheinlanders all managed to agree - I was apparently an enemy to the fatherland for simply being myself - a Maltese.

I'm sure both of us realize that flying in space where almost everyone considers you a hostile is somewhat of a health hazard, something I'd love to change before it drastically decreases my lifespan. Now I am aware that quite some time ago, my nation and your movement were allies against the Corsair Empire. But due to different visions of how things should be said alliance is long in the past, for good or for bad. One thing has not changed in all that time though - you are still the biggest fish in Rheinland's dissident pond. And that is why I'm coming to you - I want to establish myself as a neutral entity in your eyes. I would not bother your forces and would expect the same in return.

My main interest is in assessing the Corsair influence on your homeland as I've noticed they've gained substantial foothold in the Sigma-13 system and have started to raid inside the Frankfurt system as well. Best case scenario - you get a few less Corsairs to worry about because of me, worst case scenario - I shoot some Bundschuh down out of self defense. I'm sure the former would be a mutually beneficial for both of our people and I hope the latter could be ignored as I assure you I have no ill intentions towards them, but they seem quite adamant on keeping me out of Rheinland and have previously threatened that I will be shot if found within Rheinland's borders.

Signed,
Eliza Valdez

<//Transmission ended...

[Incoming Transmission]

Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Encryption level:High

Decrypting...

[Image: QQMHwSE.jpg]

Subject: Protection

Sender ID: Brigadegeneral Anna Heinrich

Guten Abend,

One of my SOA agents has informed me about your performance in Omicron Gamma the other day. I suppose I can extend you some kindness, after all there was a recent NAP agreement.

That being said, only take as much cardamine as you need to survive your stay in Rheinland and the Omegas. Don't let yourself be seen operating near Hessian bases by the SCRA, VWA, or the LWB.

Should you prove yourself more useful in the Sigmas and Rheinland I may have a job for you, but that comes with time.

[Image: 50px-Hessianlogo.png]
Signed, Anna Heinrich

Encrypting...

Closing message...

[Transmission Terminated]
<//Incoming transmission...

• <//transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

• <//transmission.sender.location: Manoel Outpost, Sigma-13

• <//transmission.encryption: r0t.i5t.t0t

Verstanden,

Terms are agreeable. I won't bring any more cardamine than I need nor will I bring any other Maltese with me.

<//Transmission ended...