Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Joshua Hunt ; From: Randall Santiago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- -- -{ Transmission Initiated }- -- -

[Image: 2vaz6us.jpg]

[Comm-ID]: Randall Marcato Santiago
[Receiver-ID]: Joshua Hunt

[Subject]: An Old Proposition

[Priority]: High
[Encryption]: Strong

Hola, Senor Hunt.

It's been some time since we've spoken. I trust you're doing well, alongside the rest of Auxesia. Times being the way they are, I'm certain you've got your hands full on numerous occasions. But, however much I'd prefer to reminisce on older times, I wanted to contact you regarding something you told me several months ago.

Some time ago, you informed me of a derelict warship that you figured would prove useful to the Fleet. This ship, which you told me was of 'Ransuer'-class, was abandoned somewhere near Liberty, and that you could provide us with coordinates to retrieve and reinstate the vessel. While the thought about it being brought into the Fleet's service was entertained, it was eventually set aside for later, as the Cross didn't pose nearly as much of a threat as we'd anticipated.

However, with the National Council's declaration for amnesty towards Nomads, I'm fearing that eventually we'll find ourselves warring against them. The Fleet doesn't have the military man power to face against an entire nation's worth of firepower, and while I eye myself as a man of peaceful intentions, I am sure that their actions will harm Malta more they will aid.

An addition of a Ransuer, even one in a derelict condition, could provide us with enough military might to face our misguided and corrupted bretheren, as well as provide firepower to counter the invader's large 'warships'.

I'm sending this to you as a personal transmission, as any commotion about a Ransuer being salvaged for service could cause unneeded unrest, due to the Cross and their past actions. I'd be well in your debt, Joshua, and the Fleet would be grateful.

Regards,
Commander Randall Santiago, Task Force Imperium, Maltese 72nd Fleet.

- -- -{ Transmission Terminated }- -- -