Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OSC || From {AFC}-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: huf3F3t.gif]

TO: OSC REPRESENTATIVES

Good Afternoon,
It is a pleasure to speak with the OSC once again.

I have always admired the appreciation for quality and aesthetics that the OSC has produced throughout your portfolio.
You can say in some cases that our paths and business may overlap in places, not only for providing guests and clientele with some form of quality entertainment or luxury, but also the transport and moving of important people to events and meetings, starting but not ending with VIPs.

The Club has been expanding quite well in the entertainment business, and as you may know quite well that this can lead to more attention coming our way.
It has become a greater concern to help protect our clients, employees, and important people as we provide our services for them, and it is quite evident the threat of perhaps people wanting to even commit acts of kidnapping.

It was therefore quite interesting when I stumbled onto one of the latest spacecraft publications that mentioned about your companies latest new line of craft designed for not only a experience in luxury and style but also protection. What interested me the most is the model craft known as the CST-005 Taurus, otherwise known as your OSC Shuttle.

My question to your corporation is if this craft is open to the public market for purchase and use, or if it is under high restrictive access. While I understand such an item may be protected, consider the above stated use for such a craft for The Club.
We would love to purchase these fine ships or make a deal with your co-corporation for them. Who knows, perhaps we can become good business partners as well.

Cheers,

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Chairman Henry Pines

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Hello Mr Sunny,

It is a pleasure indeed and I see news of our latest venture has spread quickly.

In answer to your question, yes the Taurus is quite open to the public market but as production has only just begun here on Curacao you may find yourself placed upon a waiting list. Naturally we have ensured every craft is the peak of excellence by forgoing the usual machine-shop automation in favour of a handcrafted approach, a slower process over all but one that allows us to tailor each ship to its intended owner's tastes.

I would advise visiting the dealership, accessable from docking terminal 7, to see what we have available.

Yours sincerely,
Henry Pines

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --