Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Soda Shoppy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Greetings kind sirs and madams,

Welcome to the menu of The Soda Shoppy!

[Image: Drone.jpg]

WE ARE BACK IN BUSSINESSSSSSS!!!

About The Soda Shoppy:

History:

I am Dashiell. I used to have a Bounty Hunter Destroyer. I parked it wrong one day and reversed it into a Liberty Dreadnought. A pity indeed. After selling the remains I no longer felt the need to fight. I always was so thristy when killing scum that I had this idea...

A Supersonic Soda Service!

Current status

Sadly, mr Dashiell passed away a while back. I heard he crashed his big bad battleship into a planet. His soda business went inactive. I find this a shame. So I have decided to re-open Dashiell's Soda Shoppy. Now known as The Soda Shoppy. My name is Miguel. I once worked for mr Dashiell in his shoppy. I made all the drinks while he yelled at customers. Now me and my lovely wife Carina run this shoppy.

And our motto still stands:

The fastest and best drinks freshly made while you wait! Before you can say Supernove Antimatter Cannon Adjustment Bolt Corrector I will whip you up a drink...with a kick!

Check our drinks here:

- Sirius Slurpy
- Cardi Cola
- Plutonium Pepsi
- Nuclear Nitrogryceline
- Junker Juice
- Corsair Coffee
- Dragon Breath Sake
- Hot/cold/piss warm coco for those cold and nasty Omicrons
- Terrorist Teqcuila
- Nomad Nipple milk
- Bellyache Blurpy
- all sorts of alcholic beveregesquor
- Weed Whiskey
- Mariouana Martine
--Maltian Mindmelter
--Spazmaster Sparkling Soda
--Liquid Cardimine Tea
--Anti-gravity Cream Soda
--Soylent Shake
--ULVHC (Ultra-low viscosity Hot Chocolate)
--Caffichino (Pure, Liquified Caffine. Only 15% less then a leathal dose)
--Recycled Mineral Water (Eco Friendly, for those Gaian types!)
--Stimpack Shake
--Centrifugal Coffee
--Speed Shake
--Lovemaker Malt (Warning, contains the most powerful aphrodisiac ever forged by the hand of man)

MORE TO COME! SUGGESTIONS? LET ME KNOW AND I`LL SEE IF i CAN WHIP SOMETING UP!

Available now: Nomad Nacho`s! A slightly crunchy/mushy chips!

WE ACCEPT CREDITCARDS AND BODYPARTS!

-=Prices subject to change according to customers attitude=-
Incoming transmission...
Identification: One happy Comrade

*Screams* HOLY HELL!!! YOU SELL SODA? *Faints for a few minutes*

Zarevo tries to get back on his feet, trying to control himself, but theres no use!

*Breathes heavily* Give.... me.... soda....NOW! Just send it to Cape Verde, don't worry I will tell the guards to allow your passage. Meet me immediately, I want 500 shipments of that... Sirius Slurpy... yes slurpy, mmmm.....

Ends transmission...
**INCOMING TRANSMISION**

Soda, huh...

Sirius Slurpy sounds good. What's your location?

**END TRANSMISSION**
Incoming transmission
----------------

To: Dearest customers

Message begins
------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind mister Zarevo Kaputski, I am pleased that you are so thrilled to taste the wonders of my blenders.
Where can I find you? I fly all around Sirius. Currently I can be found in Sigma 13.

The Sirius Slurpy is a excellent choice indeed good sir. When I see you I will most certainly deliver the goods.

Dear mister Skye, my current location is Sigma 13. You can find me there. I have your Slurpy chilled and waiting for you.

ADVERTISEMENT:

I have run out of Nomads to make my famous Nomad Nipple Milk. It tastes as good as it sounds!

Who can bring me a live Nomad? Upon delivery you will recieve no less than 10 Slurpies and a free bag of Nomad Nacho`s!!!

Remember dearest customers: Are you in a near exploding and burning ship? then just relax and take a zip. Then all will be well, when you drink from Dashiell`s well!

Dashiell`s Soda Shoppy out

---------------------------------------------------------------
end of message.
Incoming transmission...
Identification: One happy Comrade

Haven't you heard of Cape Verde my soda-comrade?!

Well, the station is located in the greatest system in the galaxy! The Omega-52 system!

Oh and, I would appreciate if you came to me. Sigma-13 is not one of my favorite systems... urgh...

Ends transmission...
Incoming transmission
----------------

To: Zarevo Kaputski

Message begins

Kind mister Zarevo Kaputski, I have looked it up on my maps. I will make my way there as soon as everyone in sigma 13 is provided. please look forward to your tasty slurpies!

end of message.
**INCOMING TRANSMISION**

Sigma-13... what a drag.

Keep that slurpie in the cooler until you come by Liberty space, would ya? By the way, what's your callsign.. I want a genuine slurpie, no imitations.

**END TRANSMISSION**
ncoming transmission
----------------

To: Skye
Message begins

Kind mister Skye, I will pass through Liberty again in due time. I will meet you there then.
My callsign is Dashiell`s_Soda_Shoppy.

and do not worry about imitations: you will know right away when you do not have a proper Dashiell Slurpy in hand!

Your slurppy is chilled and awaits your taste buds!

end of message.
Incoming transmission
----------------

To: Zarevo Kaputski

Message begins

Kind mister Zarevo Kaputski, today I visited Omega 52, only to be blown up by some very jumpy men.
I told them that I was out of Weed Whiskey because the Corsairs bought everything. then they started blasting me.

I find it rather troublesome to do buissness like this. I am now in Brettinia space. I suggest you visit me there, kind sir.

floating back to Cadiz base and losing my stock cost me all my ingridients. including my plutonium.
I hope you realize what the damage costs are kind sir. please tell your men not to be so jumptywhen they get no for an answer.

Dashiell`s Soda Shoppy out.

end of message.
Incoming transmission
----------------

To: customers
Message begins

Dearest customers, a new drink is availble! Bellyache Blurpy! Using terraforming gases I was able to mix this unique beverage! Special thanks to the Junkers Cashmachine and Ironlady for coming up with the idea and testing it. They started fighting over the samples right away so thatw as a good sign!

and they also provided me with soem other ingredients I had ran out of. Special prices for you my friends!

MENU UPDATED!

Dashiell`s Soda Shoppy out.

end of message.
Pages: 1 2 3