Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Universal Shipping Inc. | subj: Contract
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

--- Channel Open ---

[Image: 4YrSRyN.png]
[Image: vQNTuep.jpg]

To: Universal Shipping Inc.
Subject: Contract
Encryption: 85-48-52-extreme

--- Incoming Transmission ---

Greetings, USI leaders,

my name is Patrick West and I'm manager of a new Freelancer instalation Glendalough Orbital, located in Coronado system. Our base is currently undergoing Core upgrade and we need 20 000 crates of PlasFoam Conduits. Your company is known for your large scale shipping operations and that's why I would like to offer you a contract for delivery of these suplies. I can offer you a price of 1750 SC for crate of Plasfoam Conduits. The precise base location will be relayed to you through secured channel, should you choose to accept this contract.

Attachement:
Base building permit

With Regards
Patrick C. West

--- Transmission Terminated ---

[Image: 9403_FC42_B710_F874274_CC16_B99_F9_ACFC3...E546_A.png]

To: West, Patrick C.
Subject: RE: Contract

Good day Mr. West,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this contract.

I have just now had the chance to review it and must say that the price per unit falls short of what is usually expected given the distance. Let me explain this further:

According to our database, PlasFoam Conduits only vendors are Tsushima Depot in the Kyushu system in Kusari space and Douglas Station in the outer rims of Bretonian space.

While we have the required trading licences to travel through the extremely hostile and contested spaces of Taus and into Bretonian space, no immediate connection or shortcut, to our knowledge, exists between any of these systems and Coronado. Safety of our personnel, transports and the integrity of the cargo cannot be guaranteed in these hostile systems.

Unless a shorter route between Kyushu and Coronado or another vendor location can be provided by you, the current offer is deemed far too low factoring in the distance and risk. Our counter-offer is: 2700 cr/unit.

Regards,

Thomas Simcoe

Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

--- Channel Connected ---

Greetings, Mr. Sincoe

I'm glad you are willing to accept the contract and I do understand your worries. Taus really are not the safest place. However, we recently detected a change in the gravitational anomalies here in Coronado and I'm happy to inform you, there now exist a direct connection to Coronado from Manchaster system. The Manchaster side of anomaly is located roughly on coordinates D 4/5. I hope this information is usefull to you.

Regarding the price, It is within my possibilities. I am able to increase the price as you deem fit, up to the 2700 SC per unit.

With Regards
Patrick C. West

Mr. West,

I suppose the information regarding the Manchester-Coronado connection that you have provided is sufficient.

Very well, I will brief my transport captains of the details of this contract. I would like to ask you to clear our corporation's tag , [*USI*] , with your dockmaster in order to ensure the uninterrupted delivery of the requested material.

I am also awaiting the location of your installation over private channels.

Once the deliveries have been completed you will be supplied with the relevant manifests for your records. You can expect the first round of deliveries in a few hours.

Regards,

Thomas Simcoe

Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

Mr. Sincoe

Your ships are now cleared to dock and I raised the price to 2250 SC per unit. The location will be transmissed to you momentarily.

With Regards
Patrick C. West

Mr. West,

Thank you for sending over the location of your installation. There is one slight issue: unless there was a system glitch in your previous transmission, I am reading the price at 2250 cr/units and not as 2700 cr/unit as agreed in your earlier transmissions.

It would be a shame to have to recall my assets currently en route to pick up the material from the vendor. I sincerely hope that this is nothing more than a simple communication error.

Regards,

Thomas Simcoe

Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

Mr. Sincoe

Apologies. From your previous message I understood the new route is more than enough. The price should be corrected as of now.

With Regards
Patrick C. West

Subject: Contract Completed

Good evening Mr. West,

I would like to inform you that our transports have completed the successful delivery of 20000 units of PlasFoam Conduits to your installation in Coronado. I have attached their reports for your records:

Attachment(s):

Thank you for choosing Universal Shipping Inc.

Regards,

Thomas Simcoe

Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

Mr. Sincoe

Thank you for your fast deliveries, the reputation of Universal Shipping is clearly well deserved.

With Regards
Patrick C. West