Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So about this Kusari Civil War thing...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(10-18-2016, 01:41 PM)Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2016, 12:55 PM)Yaoquizque Wrote: [ -> ]1) War against Gallia.
The Republic dies and the Empire is restored. Kusari sides with Liberty / Bretonia against Gallia. While this makes sense lore wise, it's probably a not so good idea. GRN has almost no allies and a lot of enemies already. And it doesn't seem GRN is really active, so how giving them even more things to shoot would improve things?

2) War against Liberty.
The Imperials disappear. Kusari either becomes a Gallia protectorate or is partially annexed. Kusari sides with Gallia against Liberty (potentially Bretonia). Due to the weakened state of Kusari military, Shikoku is probably partially invaded by Liberty. Gallia sends assets to attack Liberty from Kusari borders.

3) Keep the civil war going.
Lol, Kusari is boring anyway.

Is cyber morally condemned by religious institutions?

1) Meh. Gallia would just mow over Kusari again.

2)I already have to deal with Ransuers, Scyllas, Valors in Magellan, LSF Sepratists in Alaska, rude miners in Pennsylvania...and you want me to deal with Kusari as well?
IF we went Option 2 Liberty would do what Gallia would do in Option one. Liberty has a naval force(of both indies and official) ten times the size of Kusari's. It would be madness to see them invade Kusari, because Rhineland would have to open engagements as well again.

3):Maybe get some freakin' events going in Kusari and we can get activity for the Exiles/Dragons/KNF/NotTheAoi

Tacos.[/taco]
EDIT: No, cyber is welcomed by all.

1: Not really. No.

2: Last time checked you are not the only Liberty player around here who have to deal with hostile targets. So your argument is invalid.

3: Do you play in Kusari?
(10-18-2016, 01:38 PM)King Epo Wrote: [ -> ]Kusari - Liberty war.

Make it happen.

This basically
(10-18-2016, 02:02 PM)Caelumaresh Wrote: [ -> ]

Make it happen.

This basically

Thank you for agreeing (sun)
Thank you for posting this! I've actually pinged a few devs about this recently.

I've talked to Char quite a bit, and read over the 343 missions and such from 2015, and there is quite a bit of potential, it just...as was mentioned, sortof flamed out.

I jumped on my IKN indie for the event yesterday, and people were happily suprised they saw an Exile / Imperial. Some good RP before the shooting started, and plenty of KNF presence that will show up if (when) there is reason to).

Make it happen.

This basically

*insert MTT-Brand OH YESSS here*

I wanna see Tokugawas invading Kepler and Galileo rather than Iota
Possible Lib/Ku war? Hrm, can't say I am happy -_-'
Poor Kusari, will be roflstomped by LN coz Lolberty stronK
(10-18-2016, 02:10 PM)Operator Wrote: [ -> ]

Make it happen.

This basically

*insert MTT-Brand OH YESSS here*

I wanna see Tokugawas invading Kepler and Galileo rather than Iota

Cool pic tho. Nomworlds are sexy. Speaking about Kusari activity, IMO Liberty has the highest chance of increasing it, as they've got the most manpower on the server. If there's anything what will motivate all the Tokugawas (if there are still any) to log is loldread knocking at NT's borders.
(10-18-2016, 02:12 PM)Zyliath Wrote: [ -> ]Possible Lib/Ku war? Hrm, can't say I am happy -_-'
Poor Kusari, will be roflstomped by LN coz Lolberty stronK

Bison Charge stronk. Kill cruisers with CAU8 Charon Bisons. MMMMM
Kusari-Liberty war!

The KuBS is a beautiful ship, sadly it's almost never used for anything fun. Liberty still has a surplus of caps with nothing to do but chase lone snubs, high time to give them some bigger targets, but please don't make Liberty an invasion-free zone (again).

Also if you do Kusari-Liberty war, please PLEASE buff the Kusari fleet size and composition in-rp. Something something, inter-house trade with rich Gallia.

Shikoku could make for an excellent battlefield, the bulk of Liberty forces would have to traverse Kepler/Galileo, leaving room for unlawfuls to participate and influence the battle, and bunters out of Deshima could get rich that way too.
(10-18-2016, 02:49 PM)Mímir Wrote: [ -> ]Kusari-Liberty war!

The KuBS is a beautiful ship, sadly it's almost never used for anything fun. Liberty still has a surplus of caps with nothing to do but chase lone snubs, high time to give them some bigger targets, but please don't make Liberty an invasion-free zone (again).

Also if you do Kusari-Liberty war, please PLEASE buff the Kusari fleet size and composition in-rp. Something something, inter-house trade with rich Gallia.

Shikoku could make for an excellent battlefield, the bulk of Liberty forces would have to traverse Kepler/Galileo, leaving room for unlawfuls to participate and influence the battle, and bunters out of Deshima could get rich that way too.

So much this. I would love to see Shikoku as the main Battlefield in a war against Liberty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6