Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BPA) || Black Market Weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gcFR09w.jpg]

||||||||TRANSMISSION CONNECTED||||||||

ENCRYPTION: High #%$*#$%$*
TARGET: Bretonia Police Authority
ID: Sgt.Major Andorain
SUBJECT:
Import/Export of Black Market Weapons

Greetings sir ma'am
I have been advised by Commander ZooM to contact you in regard to our facility importing black market weapons and further exporting them to the Leeds resistance fighters upon the planet,
We fully understand that these items are normally not allowed within bretonian Space and there use would be meet with swift action,
I ask you today if our facility SEI DeltaBase may be granted and exception on this on the ground stated here by Commander ZooM

Quote:Firstly let me explain the reason behind this and what i request of you in this matter,
The reason we are importing these items to SEI DeltaBase and exporting them to the resistance fighters is there superior nature, we feel as does the resistance fighters upon the planet that having military grade weapons will better suit there current needs as arming there fighters with offensive weapons is there current short side and would be better then with weapons of the civilian class, light and side arms,

As Sg.Major of the War Division i can assure you that these weapons will never pass through New London itself and will only be transported from DeltaBase to the resistance fighters upon planet Leeds, full documentation Of said equipment can be provided via this channel of all imported and export weapons, along with the details of those who have permission to do this work, should any of there tally's be found wanting we will know who has done it and when and can act accordingly to bring them to justice.

I await your reply with hope of further relations,

[Image: 8vEUzUh.png]
Regards:
Sgt.Major Andorian
SEI DeltaBase
Sharp Edge Internationals
Intelligence Core

|||||TRANSMISSION TERMINATED|||||

||||||||COMMUNICATION RESENT||||||||

||||||||TRANSMISSION TERMINATED||||||||
Sgt.Major Andorain,

Black Market Munitions are considered contraband for a numerous of reasons, one being not be able to track their origin, hence causing some problem with authenticity as they can be cheap imitations and not even function properly.

Supplying the resistance with possible cheap imitations can endanger their lives and cause more problems than solutions.

Even your company can't assure that the full documentation of said equipment isn't falsified.

Therefore the BPA will have to decline your request.
[Image: gcFR09w.jpg]

ENCRYPTION: High #%$*#$%$*
TARGET: Bretonia Police Authority
ID: Sgt.Major Andorain
SUBJECT:
Import/Export of Black Market Weapons

Good Day
First let me explain something that seems to have been missed by your self or your staff,
All weapons passing through SEIDeltaBase will be tested and graded >> Internal Facilities <<
Any weapons regardless of origin, found with faults will be dismantled and smelted,
all weapons regardless of origin will be tested by our own trained personal before they are approved for deployment upon planet Leeds
and last but not least, The resistance fighters upon planet leeds do not want civilian weapons, the marines upon planet Leeds do not want civilian weapons,
the war calls for military grade weapons, so that it what we will supply.

I hope with this further documentation and this >HERE< from BAF you can understand that we are taking ever precaution to insure the quality of the weapons we approve for shipment down to the resistance fighters on planet Leeds.

I await your reply

Regards:
Sgt.Major Andorian
SEI DeltaBase
Sharp Edge Internationals
Intelligence Core

|||||TRANSMISSION TERMINATED|||||
Sgt.Major Andorain,

As Admiral Jacob McIntire correctly informed you, Licenses in Bretonian Space are a BPA) matter, but what failed to mention, to you, is that there isn't a License for this type of commodity as they were deemed illegal by the Bretonian Government as said in:

3.2 - Goods Classified as Fully Restricted Contraband
Artifacts
Black Market Munitions
Cardamine
Counterfeit Software
Kenwer Munitions
Liquid Cardamine
Nox
Royal Marines
Slaves
Sorted Artifacts
Xeno Relics

As this is a matter of Law and not Licensing, we would suggest your Company make a direct Appeal to the Bretonian Government.