Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All allies of the Crayter Republic || HIGH ENCRYPTION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: XqvuHtx.png]

Honoured leaders of the TAZ, IMG, Council, ALG Waste Disposal, Gas Miners Guild,Kingdom of Bretonia, Republic of Liberty, The Order, Unione Corse and those I might have missed. Please forgive me the possible lack of the needed etiquette but I am not used to the proper adressing of other leaders or rather, and to say it bluntly, nervous enough to not being able remember the proper way right now.

In the recent days or rather weeks there were some changes made within our Republic. It might be of interest for you that our former president Sir Corvin retired. We, the Republic, are thankful for what he did for the sake of our republic and know that his leaving from our politics leaves a big gap which has to be filled.
With that I'd like to introduce myself to you, since as President Corvin retired I was placed as our new President. For the future I hope that the diplomacy between our groups will strengthen the bonds between us even more. Fleet Admiral Chandler assured that whenever you will need the aid of our Military Forces it will be granted and I swear that I will do what is in my might to assist you when you will need our help.

Until then with the best regards

Fiona Payne
President of the Crayter Republic

~For those we left behind

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Marne, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): President Fiona Payne ________________ CR|

Sujet: _________ Re: -

Transmission entrée...

Bonjour President Payne,

Enchantée mademoiselle, je suis Pierre LaFlamme, Général en Chef Du Conseil, et I hope our cooperation between The Council et the Crayter Republic will keep flowing as smooth as before. With that I also wish you good luck for your presidental duties et challenges coming with them.

I however have to admit these changes in positions surprised me, it wasn't even half a year ago since I had personally talked to both ex-President Corvin et (apparently) ex-Fleet Admiral Richard last time, et at that time neither of them seemed like willing to quit their jobs anytime soon. While I thank you the courtesy of announcing your new position to us, I'm still missing such about the promotion of Fleet Admiral Chandler. Do you mind telling when et in what circumstances did that happen?

Sincèrement,
Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
Général en Chef Du Conseil

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]
[Image: XqvuHtx.png]

Good day General LaFlamme,
it is fully understandable that you wish to know what happened to your former contact persons. So let me explain it quickly what happened.
Fleet Admiral Michael Richard was doing his duty and fought against our enemies which includes the National Council of Malta and infected human beings which came to our grounds via the Tau system number 117. The military reports from that time say that his ship got heavily damaged while Admiral Richard and his crew fought to protect our people. Sadly the Fleet admiral suffered life threatening wounds and our medical stuff had to fight for his life for serveral days.... The last offical report from our doctors say that he won't die anymore from his wounds but his condition is not suited to face fights with our enemies right now. Since the military lies not within my hands their next highest Admirals decided that Fleet Admiral Richard will have to step back from his position as long as he needs to recover. What will happen after this lies again within the hands of the Crayterian Military Forces. So you might have to ask Fleet Admiral Chandler for more concrete informations.

And for President Corvin, his reasons for stepping back from his position is of a more private matter. I do not know how those are handled within the Council but for our Republic I have to say that private things stay private, but be assured that those matters are of the happy kind and President Corvin faces a future he wasn't willing to wait for anylonger. I asked him to wait with his withdraw up until next year and the next elections but certain private facts made him decide on leaving his presidental funtion within my hands for the time being. So you might have a diffrent partner for the civil matters of the Crayter Republic, still I hope for the best work between our groups for now.

With the best regards

Fiona Payne
President of the Crayter Republic

~For those we left behind

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Marne, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): President Fiona Payne ________________ CR|

Sujet: _________ Re: -

Transmission entrée...

Bonjour President Payne,

Thank you for your answer. It's sad to hear what happened to Monsieur Richard, et if you can, I'd like to ask you to tell him I wish him better health et fastest recovery possible. Regarding Monsieur Corvin's reasons, I understand the private nature of the subject, we do treat privacy the same way as well. Nevertheless I hope we will get along just as well when it comes to civilian matters between our nations.

Sincèrement,
Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
Général en Chef Du Conseil

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]