Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Jim Hammond OSC|Emerald.Triangle
* Subject: Someones been naughty
* Priority : low
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Howdy There,

I wanted to let you know that I found one of you while I was touring New York. As we wouldn't want to fall behind the socialites of Planet Manhatten, and you don't want the local law enforcement on your operation. Can I assume you will ensure an equal number are delivered to Curacao, in exchange for this evidence being misplaced?

Over and Out,
Jim

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

Boosting Signal
[Image: 8scAOpF.gif]

Greetings Jim. Now normally I would pay handsomely for information like this to not get to Liberty officials, but as you can see right here, this incident was caught by the Liberty Navy and has been handled. I believe this comm was sent at the same time as the Navy's comm. My pilot isn't going to breaking any laws any more. So while I applaud your effort in trying to extort us, no dice. You will have to do better than that. Because I've taken the Liberty *chuckles* of recording this comm and I would hate to tell the Navy that one of its citizens is trying to get his hands on some dirty Xeno Relics. Now are you going to make me do that?

I wish you warm regards and good business.

Gilbert Kapp
Director of Inter-House Operations
Junker's Congress